Register

Are Most Men and Women Turned Off by Men Wearing Panties?

1. Silver1
    Silver1
    I wear my panties almost daily. I wear panties secretly around my wife because I do not think she could accept my wearing them. Panty wearing men are not accepted by most other men and many women laugh at the thought. I must admit when out shopping I will look and women and wonder what style panty they are wearing. A briefs girl, a thong girl, a bikini girl etc. When checking out a guy I wonder what kind of panty would best enhance his shape. But I know in most cases there would be an offense taken. I believe there is a feminine side to all men, but some of us feel and respond to it differently! What do you think? How are we to find other Panty Loving Men? How are we to avoid embarrassment?
  2. 2008gsxr
    2008gsxr
    I would say so.but I like the way they feel. The wife does not really care .we go shopping for them.she said if it make u feel sexy wear them.I think she likes yhem on me but who hnow
  3. lacypanties
    lacypanties
    I just like the way they feel.... and make me feel...
  4. pntylvr
    pntylvr
    Silver1,,I would have to agree with you. I too love looking at women's panty-lines! Just yesterday at the post office, this gal was pushing her stroller and you could clearly see her bikini panty lines. You need not feel embarrased about it because more guy's are also into wearing panties than you would think.
  5. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    silver1 I must admit that I wear panties quite often.. I love how they fit and feel almost nude.. I personally love tiny thong panties.. when I travel for business I always wear stockings a thong and garter.. I love feeling sexy and horny.. I must also admit that I have picked up some really erotic guys traveling do to my being horny and sexy.. the whorish slut is in full flame when traveling this way!!
  6. JasonS
    JasonS
    I wear them too. I think it's hot to see a lover in panties.
  7. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    I love to see sexy panty lines on both females and males and never hesitate to give compliments when I notice especially when someone is boldly showing some sexy panties I have even given compliments to guys with either his wife or gf present but showing some panty and have received very , very good reactions
  8. jonsam10456
    jonsam10456
    I love wearing panties 24/7 and yes they are mine and yes the wife knows and yes she doesn't mind.