Register

Phone sex

1. cocktamer
    cocktamer
    Anyone out there got their cock up for some phone sex I do! Hit me up at 785-250-8487 I love to be a submissive little whore and be treated roughly. I love more than one big cocks attention at a time at least two or more. I love to have my hair pulled, ass slapped face whipped with those big hard cocks. I love to be ordered around. I like to lick kiss suck and deep throat a man's big dick. I have a virgin asshole but would love for that to be slowly carefully penetrated until it is all lubed up and loose enough for a nice long hard fucking. I love to swallow cum after displaying it on my tongue for you and can't wait to feel a big cock fill my tight ass with a big warm sticky load of cum. I hear it is very orgasmic. I do like my hard cock to get sucked and teased, but way prefer servicing men with big hard cocks. I even like it when a woman straps on a nice dildo and forces me to suck it off and take it up the ass this I have done several times. Although I'm told it doesn't even come close to the feel of a real cock. I would like to have phone sex with a domineering woman and a very obedient man . I love it when women give me orders and force me to suck and fuck their men. I also love to lick and suck pussy and for sure love the licking and sucking of hot nipples. Either way I am just a horny little slut waiting for someone to give me a big hard cock to suck and fuck. Damn I am so fucking horny just writing this I may have to shove a dildo in my mouth and another up my ass just so I can imagine the pleasure I may feel.

Call me ASAP I don't know how long I can keep from shooting my cum all over myself. Then lick it off myself or smear it all over my dildo and lick and suck it off in my mouth.

CockTamer
  2. jcuck
    jcuck
    what are of usa are you in would be very interested in hitting you up for phone
  3. jcuck
    jcuck
    id like to try some phone with you soon
  4. Bocacdc
    Bocacdc
    I'd like to do hot phone weekdays....someone in/near South Palm Beach County, FL or north Broward County, FL.