Register

What qualifies as a little cock?

1. Silver1
    Silver1
    I'm about 5 1/2" Long with a 1 3/4 circumference. What are some of the short cock concerns out there and what can we do about them?
  2. littleone71
    littleone71
    anyone who is under what they consider average 6 - 6 1/2"
  3. littleone71
    littleone71
    i'm 3 1/2" so I definitely qualify as having a small cock.
  4. Bicurious81
    Bicurious81
    Not really sure what qualifies as a "little cock", but I can tell you this weight plays a huge role in cock size. When I was very over weight my cock was 4" 2 years later when I dropped 80lbs my cock measured out at 6.1" due to the fat that i lost on my mid section. Another side note, some women want huge in everyway, some like long and thin other soda can thick etc......but in the end if you can use what you have an know how to use you mouth and your way around a persons body they will never forget you.

I HATE anything larger than 7" in my mouth because it doesnt pleasure me same with my ass, I like around 4-5" in my mouth so I can deep throat it comfortably and lick the balls. My fiance has had many cocks including HUGE 9" soda cans and she hated every minute of it, to painful.

Size matters to some but not the majority, learn what makes them squirm, their body and go in for the pleasure kill
  5. Silver1
    Silver1
    I think size has advantages and disadvantages. While a short cock may achieve vaginal penetration, it may not be able to achieve anal penetration. However, A short or small cock provides a good mouthful without the choking and/or gaging. Most short horns can still blast off quite a wad! But what about thickness? What do you think about a short but thick cock?
  6. littleone71
    littleone71
    I've always been a little over weight by 10 - 20lbs maybe, but I have always had a very small cock. I even lost some weight once and stayed the same size. So weight isn't the cause of me being small.
  7. harmless
    harmless
    Ever since my heart operation my cock has shrunk. What used to be a 6.5 incher is now about 3 inches.. It upset me, but my BI BUDDY says it is great. He has a 9 incher and I feel inadequate until he tells me how much he loves sucking a short dick.
  8. shyfellow
    shyfellow
    I'm not quite five inches hard cut and really not very big around. Would that qualify for this group?
  9. masterdaty
    masterdaty
    I love sucking a smaller cock, I am 5 - 5 1/2" cut
  10. bj124556
    bj124556
    im 8 uncut but love sucking small cock, anyone in the new york message me for a bj
  11. bifire69
    bifire69
    When erect I'm almost 3", do I qualify?
  12. FLcurious
    FLcurious
    Under five inches.
  13. littleone71
    littleone71
    Yes bifire you qualify
  14. littleone71
    littleone71
    Nice FLcurious
  15. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    Are we talking about just having small cocks, liking other people's small cocks, or liking that we have a small cock? Because I have a small one and I love it. I'd love if it were even smaller.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast