Register

hello men

1. terry MO
    terry MO
    lets get some chat going in here. hopefully can get to know each other better.
  2. RobnMO
    RobnMO
    Hi Terry..
    always ready for a discussion or two..
    Would like to meet up with someone though.
    But, its always the same old problem with us married guys... Where and When???
  3. phoseluvr
    phoseluvr
    I`d love to chat with anyone anytime. Would love to get to know as many of you as possible, and hopefully meet some of you. Keep hoping to hear from others wanting to have fun. Willing to try just about anything with the right person. Later
  4. nudistharry
    nudistharry
    Technically I'm in Kansas, but only about 3 miles from MO.
    Right now, I'm extremely busy (I'm working full time and going to nursing school full time) but get on here a couple of times a week.
  5. trybi50mwm
    trybi50mwm
    We married bi-males do have issues, The worst of which is being able to get away. I don't have a chance until June 19th.....a long damn time. I hoping by posting now, someone can make plans, I hate being ruched and as this happens seldom, I want to enjoy every minute.
  6. swartz2011
    swartz2011
    Over the years I have only met with other married couples or married men. It has not been very many, only a couple times a year because I want to be safe and have fun as well.

My first bi experience was totally unexpected. About 12 years ago I was back home in St Louis visiting relatives when I ran into a former high school classmate and her husband. They too were visiting the area because they live several hours away in an rural area. Diane was a plain looking friend in high school and never dated. Her husband Gary was very friendly, so I invited them to dinner at my hotel that night. During dinner we caught up and Diane said they were swingers and they wanted me to join them. So after dinner we went up to my suite and got naked. Diane had larger breasts than I thought. Well while I licking her pussy, I felt my cock being sucked and looked down and I saw Gary taking my cock deep into his mouth. I then looked up at Diane and she had a smile on her face watching Gary suck my cock. It felt great so I continue to pleasure Diane, and later switched places with Gary. He had a nice cock and I really enjoyed sucking it. That night it went on for hours and we all came at least twice. Once, while Diane and I myself was licking Gary's shaft, he came and it fell all over our faces. He even took pictures that night. It was a great night but never got a chance to repeat it.

What was your first experience like?
  7. maxtor
    maxtor
    i am not married but attached but have the same problems as married men also. just as well be married but we figured that it was going to create a lot of legal problems on both sides of our family if we got married so we have left it at that. i make sure she has enough money to cover her bills as she ouns a home also. my problem is that i havent had a man in a very long time and i still get real horny to be with a man and have anal sex and do have time but finding a man that is close that we can get together is a problems. i am not the romantic type, kissing, cuddling and etc. i am in it strictly for the sexual aspect of it. if anyone is close to my area then we can talk about it and posssibly have a hook up and enjoy each other.
  8. midmobi52
    midmobi52
    how does chat work? would love to chat,, am nwbamaboy on y am bi bottom a bit submissive
    very open minded to ideas am deep in the closet,, come on in
  9. bry4uto1234
    bry4uto1234
    Hi guys, bi marred black male. Is there anyone married bi males that can get together for a little pleasure?
  10. bry4uto1234
    bry4uto1234
    Hi guys, bi marred black male. Is there anyone married bi males that can get together for a little pleasure?