Register

Don't you hate to pretend at work?

1. Oborokybiman
    Oborokybiman
    I just became a member....so, thought I woild strike up a conversation on this subject. I am newly found bi. I never experienced in college or military and am a late bloomer. I always thought if I wasn't straight, I would be gay! So it never dawned on me that I could be bisexual. So, my question is does it feel ackward to pretend to be straight at the workplace??
  2. mwm4dik
    mwm4dik
    Nope, but I never fuck around with co-workers, either straight, bi, or gay. Doesn't even come in to consideration.
  3. Jason0012
    Jason0012
    I do my best to not get involved. At times it is difficult to stay out of conversations. I hate any discussion of sex with coworkers as they all seem to be perpetually 12 yrs old. I do enjoy zinging them occasionaly , but try to keep it to a minimum. I come away from such conversations more baffled than anything. Like a recent conversation with a guy I was working with who bragged of having been with hundreds of women. He had never seen a woman ejaculate- ever! Did not believe it was possible. I have a special talent it seems for shutting these conversations down, as his bragging ended when I informed him that I have only been with 4 women but all four came buckets....he must be doing it wrong. I have only once mentioned sex with men at work and it was taken as being sarcastic as it ended a really disturbing tirade from a highly disturbed and disliked coworker.