Register

Where does a guy find these Trannys?

1. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Growing up in Minnesota and educated at the U of M Mpls, I had my very 1st man on man encounter with a fellow team mate as we were traveling for a Hockey game to Fargo ND. When we arrived back in the cities, he and I went to Moby Dicks for a beverage after our finals and the start of the Christmas break. I was planning on leaving the next day to go home but ended up meeting this awesome looking what I thought was a woman but as it turned out a tranny. Steve and I took our new friend home and the party started. But Steve was alittle drunk and fell asleep on the couch. After some dirty talk she started rubbing her crotch and so we went into the bedroom and then she took out her 6.5 in cock and to this day it always makes my cock hard thinking about that night. I would love to find another tranny.
  2. bigal5050
    bigal5050
    at tranny's r us of course
  3. pantyhoseboy
    pantyhoseboy
    hello i am in st pete fl get back to me jean
  4. micurious
    micurious
    Nice story. I would like to find out as well (where to find them). Trannys are usually quite sexy.
  5. woody53wood
    woody53wood
    trannys are very hot would love to find some here in Pensacola Fl
  6. Jayne46240
    Jayne46240
    I am a CD in Indy that gets a lot of hits on my personals page. I've met about 5 guys already and have many opportunities to get laid. You will find one if you just look, I met a guy here my first day. Good luck. Jayne