Register

Bi Couple in Lacey area...

1. BiCpl78
    BiCpl78
    Hello all! We are a both-bi, very confident, and outgoing couple, looking to meet like minded peoples! We hope this group takes off! Thanks for starting it!
  2. Bibutnotnarrow
    Bibutnotnarrow
    Hi folks. I think this is a great idea as there don't seem to be many coordinated opportunities to meet other Bi people (and those that love them) in the Greater Oly area. What sort of meet-up opportunities appeal to group members? Picnic in a park? In a back yard? Gather in a restaurant setting or other public venue? Feel free to suggest... As for when, a Saturday afternoon or evening seems reasonable for an initial ice-breaker (to me) but let's hear from others interested in pursuing this group.
  3. coyotedude
    coyotedude
    I would love for my wife (who is straight) and I to have the opportunity to socialize with other people in our situation. It gets lonely being a bi guy in Olympia sometimes! I think an initial ice-breaker on a weekend would be fun.
  4. BiOlyMale
    BiOlyMale
    We are a Both Bi couple in Shelton. In love and have always had a completely open relationship, and absolutely NO DRAMA!! Would love to find another Both bi couple to get together with now and then. We both love watching each other with others of same sex or opposite sex so Lots of possibilities for fun! We Can play separately if you're looking for some one-on-one play now and then also. Lets get to know each other and see what kind of naughtiness we can make happen together. Would be Great if we could set up some sort of Bi Meet & Greet sometime!!!
  5. WestOlyBiGuy
    WestOlyBiGuy
    Hi! I am a BiMWM not out and my wife (who is VERY straight) doesn't know. I would like something in a home setting more than public but as long as everything is discreet I am open to it. Looking for one-on-one play or group. I have known that I am Bi for decades but only acted on it since I have been in my fifties. Looking for steady friends who know what it is like to have a foot in both worlds.
  6. BiOlyMale
    BiOlyMale
    Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a meet n greet for local bi singles and bi couples?? Just thinking it would be nice for us to get together for drinks and maybe shoot some pool or throw darts and just no pressure get acquainted. Just throwing out the idea to see if there's any interest.
  7. coyotedude
    coyotedude
    I'd be interested, sure!
  8. Bibutnotnarrow
    Bibutnotnarrow
    Hi again BiSPS,
    I've been out of touch for a while but if this meet 'n' greet is still being considered, I'd join in too - though weekends (my preference) are pretty full until mid-February. Then again, a bit of lead time to coordinate things might be welcome all around. Any day or date preferences/suggestions out there?
    BBNN
  9. builder6450
    builder6450
    I'd like to meet bi couples also. Any type of setting would be great. Let's get something scheduled for April.
  10. BiOlyMale
    BiOlyMale
    Well I was really Hoping this group would take off but it seems like all the local bisexual people are either Deep in the closet or only Pretending to be bi for some reason and not really Serious about making like-minded friends here!! There really is no place locally for us to meet and/or play so I figured this group might be just the thing. Well now that Spring's here (Finally) I'll throw out the suggestion again...Anyone SERIOUSLY want to try setting up a Meet-n-Greet? Weekends seem to work best for most folks so I'm thinking maybe a Saturday afternoon at a local pub/lounge or maybe even better, one of our local Parks where we can all relax outdoors with drinks or pic-nick/BBQ?? Unless someone has room at their home to host a few folks to get this started?? Unfortunately we Don't have the room or we'd Gladly invite you all over for a BBQ/Pot-Luck. So how about it?? We've talked about this for at least a couple years now!!! Let's get SERIOUS and DO THIS!!!
  11. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    This is a very difficult venue to set someting up. I suggest FetLife.com and use a group. I lead a group there called "Bi me/you a drink in Seatle"...welcum all.