Register

Jerking off while driving...

1. Cocacolakid69
    Cocacolakid69
    I'm a truck driver. And was wondering do u jerk off while driving?...cause when I see that I get very bony and get real hard... I'm frm brantford ont... Would love to read ur stories...
  2. garywright69
    garywright69
    I jerk off while driving quite often. I love the feeling! I have been so horny sometimes that I have pulled my underwear and pants off and gone to town on the 401. I'll have to drive out your way!
  3. torguy4bifun
    torguy4bifun
    I've done it but not for quite some time. I used to date a woman who lived about an hour away. She gave me incredible bj's that I would start fantasizing about them on the way. The 401 isn't the most ideal place to pull it out and stroke it, but I've done it.
  4. Lunatic1966
    Lunatic1966
    I always do that when driving on the 401, usually when dark. Sometimes I will have the interior light on for the truckers to see. Have never had the cops called but have heard of that happening. Biggest fear!!!!! Is a great feeling doing that.
  5. belleboy
    belleboy
    glad to know that i'm not the only one whose jerking off on the 401, its such a boring drive you've got to do something to entertain yourself
  6. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    I haven't jerked off myself while driving but I have given hand jobs and bjs while someone else is driving. My fantasy is to sit in a big truck and give him a bj as he travels along, or even go into his cabin in the back for more fun
  7. lguybd
    lguybd
    Hmmm I guess I'm not the only one doing it . I jerk off most nights on the way home. Maybe we should car pool!
    Hope the traffic is bad tonight, I don't want to get home before I cum!
  8. torguy4bifun
    torguy4bifun
    I love getting jerked off while driving too
  9. Bysexual
    Bysexual
    I work for a national company and drive a van as part of my job. I masturbate in my uniform while driving the company van quite often. I usually jerk off on my way back from up north. I rub my cock through my pants for awhile then pull my hard on out of my uunderwear and zipper. I turn the radio down low and moan really loud. It is such a turn on moaning loudly. It can be hard to drive sometimes as jerking off seems to be more intense then. A few days ago I had to pull over to the side of the road and stroke my cock while cars passed me. As always I shot my cum all over my uniform I always seem to bust my nuts a little harder because of the situation then cleaned up with some klenex. My van smells of cock and spent sperm afterwards and I have set of relieved balls and a smile. Jerking off and driving is so much fun I think people driving by you is such a turn on. Man could I suck a cock now!
  10. hardcurve
    hardcurve
    I have jerked off while driving when I was really horny, but since I completely loose it when I cum, it is reserved for long straight roads with no traffic!
  11. bi420
    bi420
    I have never jacked off while driving but have given head while he drove.
  12. Timert12345
    Timert12345
    I was a trucker, loved jerking off while i was driving.
  13. joshappen@yahoo.com
    joshappen@yahoo.com
    The first time I realized this past time existed was when I was about 12 years old. While standing at the edge of a cross-walk, this guy in a convertible pops around the corner and, driving ever so slowly, has one hand on the wheel and the other stroking his cock which is sticking through the zipper in his shorts. It was so blatant, it took me a good 30 seconds to realize what was going on. The funniest part? We aren’t talking a remote set of lights in a small town. This is in a big city at the most popular downtown corner…..the kind where the pedestrians get their “own light” and are allowed to cross all directions simultaneously. I never saw’em, but that guy sure had balls!

Fasst forward life and I have enjoyed shooting cum wildly inside my car a few times while driving on a lonely stretch of highway. It usually happens if I have been at a party the night before and have had more than a few drinks. That next-day “horny-as-hell fuzzy feeling” sets in and if I happen to be driving on the highway….lookout ‘cause there’s gonna be hell to spray lol. I usually have good intentions by getting a cum rag at the ready but, in most cases, I end up getting aroused too fast and when that feeling of no return sets in, half the naughty fun is just letting all hell break loose and let it shoot where it may. My biggest loads come after playing a hockey game the night before and seeing (and dreaming) about all those hot cocks and muscular asses in the dressing room. I usually end up thinking about my linemate (who is super hot) just before I jizz and it’s very invigorating to cum on the open road. Like one of the previous posters said, I also love the way the car smells of hot cock and cum afterwards, too.
  14. notsureif
    notsureif
    From the states myself and also a truck driver. I do it often especially when on Indiana and Ohio turnpikes.
    Even been nude driving turnpikes. It's just such a turn on
  15. MontyinHamilton
    MontyinHamilton
    I have done it in the past, but that's not why I'm posting today but it is related, I was about 16 or 17 when I saw a man jerking off in his old Chevelle or Malibu back in the 80s, I was taking the bus home when I looked down and saw him stroking his what I guess was about 8" of thick meat 8 ft away and below. I was straight and had no desire to even consider being gay but that guy gave me ideas after that and started what would be my journey towards enjoying cock. So yeah guys, keep stroking in public, you never know who might get ideas and change teams, to all the future cock suckers out there who don't know they might end up sucking cock, here's An early welcome to the club.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast