Register

Wildlife vs wild life photos

1. bluesky55
    bluesky55
    Photographed scenery & wildlife for many years. Enjoying photographing scenes and wild life much more now. Digital photography has helped me enhance my bedroom work with both sexes.
  2. Eduardo Cianelli
    Eduardo Cianelli
    Do you mean full body shots of men and women or "really close" macro shots of certain "body parts" ,te he..? yeah, love those too eh? Wikipedia has wonderful macro photos of the human body as close as you wish to see (and I "love" to look close)!
  3. shyer
    shyer
    I sometimes think of doing some nude pictures with a guy and girl ,out in the wild.
  4. bluesky55
    bluesky55
    Close ups, full body shots, they're all good and all fun. I enjoy the use of remote controls for action shots as well.
  5. ron_n_pitt
    ron_n_pitt
    I'd love to model some "action shots".
  6. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    I am not a photographer but I enjoy taking nude erotic pictures of myself. I have a photo shoot every month or so. I enjoy the whole process of posing, photographing, editing and uploading photos to this site.
  7. robin ta laye
    robin ta laye
    I'd love to have a pictorial done...hardcore, me sucking cocks, cum swallowing, cum facials, getting fucked, gaped, ass dripping cum pie, etc...any chance the owner/operator/photographer might be interested in helping this gurl out? I think it would be totally hot i'd really like to do it in and outdoors! of course i would need some guys to volunteer their cocks as co-stars!!
  8. Agatha
    Agatha
    I have done some nude modeling. Mostly close up shots of my vulva.
  9. shyer
    shyer
    I find that getting naked with both a bi male , female doing web cam can be fun with the right friends who are into it.
  10. ESOJ 123
    ESOJ 123
    I`m a photographer in nyc
  11. hislandsluvr
    hislandsluvr
    I'm a photographer in Long Island, NYC area. Over the last 3/4 years I've done some really fun, HOT, erotic photo sessions with couples and a few ladies from the area for their own private collections. I always have a great time, it amazing how fast people become confortable in front of the camera.
    If anyone interested, feel free to get in touch!!!
  12. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I luv lots of cleavage shots. Get me hot as can be.