Register

Welcome to the Southern California bi group!

1. good93
    good93
    Hello there, feel free to post anything you want to here or start your own topic. Now a little about myself. Feel free to introduce yourself here. I am a 19 year old that lives in the San Fernando valley. I like to hang out with friends and watch movies. I love sex but who doesn't right?
  2. sounders1961
    sounders1961
    I live in Ridgecrest, Ca. In the desert. I am 51, married and bi. lol. Damn. Mark
  3. swingtimedj
    swingtimedj
    My wife lived in Ridgecrest before we got married... small world LOL
  4. hawkz99white
    hawkz99white
    Hi I am 57 I live in Northridge, I like to get together with like minded people and have fun I love to give oral pleasure.
  5. chapear
    chapear
    Hi I'm 30 and live in San Diego. Just looking to meet some like minded people in my corner of the state.
  6. bityme
    bityme
    We are a both-Bi couple looking for similar couples and singles. Motorcycle riders a plus! Let's get together and take a ride on the wild side.
  7. BearLQ
    BearLQ
    I'm a married bi guy that lives in La Quinta. I too would love to meet like minded guys.
  8. bluvm
    bluvm
    I am a married newly bi, living in Corona.
  9. chasseur
    chasseur
    hi, mwm in huntington beach.
  10. socalcurious
    socalcurious
    Mid Orange County here looking for a fun Time with other singles and couples
  11. willhebenaked
    willhebenaked
    hi there, I live in Irvine, and I am looking forward to making some new friends here
  12. cucaguy
    cucaguy
    I'm GWM either in Rancho Cucamonga or Riverside (sometimes High Desert) depending on work, etc. Ain't going to lie, really just want to meet some guys, bi, straight, gay who enjoy getting their cocks sucked. Aside from that, I wouldn't mind some friendships from any and all if we have something in common. Still putting stuff up since just got here today.
  13. LumpyR
    LumpyR
    Santa Barbara area here.
  14. justincase
    justincase
    Lakeside,CA Just looking to meet, somewhat discretly, a guy or couple that are down to earth and fun to be around.
  15. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Bi engaged in rowland heights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast