Register

Tight1-4u

Summer Retreat

Rate this Entry
Every twice in a while even a good slut needs to take a break and get away from the hustle and bustle of every life.. for me that usually is either fly fishing or hunting coyotes.. with all the really hot weather I went fly fishing.. now there are some really good rivers around here but I had been invited to try a new river out in central Idaho.. it is a tributary of the snake River., private area so not over crowded.. I got there Thursday evening around 5-6pm.. got settled in and got myself some dinner and some drinks.. sitting outside on the porch was relaxing, watching the sun go down behind the mountains.. next morning I got up early ate and headed out for some alone time and fishing., I had talked to the land owner and gotten some ideas of some personal favorite spots of his., the morning went off without a hitch, I was catching some really nice Brookies and browns.. stopped under some big trees in the shade for lunch.. it was pretty warm so I stripped out of my long pants and tshirt.. pulled on my barley there Daisy Duck style cutoff shorts.. and headed out to find a hole that the owner told me about.. as I worked my way up stream I found the rock he told me about.. he said that I should walk around the big rock and on the other side was a big hole that always had big cuts in it.. so as directed I made my way around it.. as I reached a spot where I could see around it, I noticed that there was already a guy standing about waist deep in the water on the far side of the river.. as I rounded the bend and came out in the open he noticed me.. he smiled and nodded and said come on in the fish are biting.. I dumped my fishing pack on shore and waded in.. he smiled and said you don?t look like much of a fisherman.. I looked at him and ask why?? He said those shorty shorts.. I just smiled and said that it was a hot day and kinda a hike to get there.. he ask how I found that spot?? I told him I was told about it.. he then crossed over to my side of the river.. as he came closer I noticed that he was shirtless as well.. then as he got closer I noticed that he was wearing only a very very small park of banana hammock style under pants that were assess!! I ask if he was a fisherman dressed the way he was dressed?? He just laughted .. he then said you are a panty boy?? I looked at him and smiled.. he said do you wear them often?? I told him if I wear any they would be panties.. most of the time I don?t wear anything.. he ask if I liked cock other men?s cocks?? Again I just smiled.. he then moved to shallower water to reveal a large buldge in his underwear.. he grabbed his cock and said you should come and see this one.. I smiled again and turned my back and bent over to show him my ass and bright fluorescent orange string panties.. when I turned back around he had his cock out showing it to me.. he ask are you bottom or just a cock sucker?? Again I smiled and just nodded.. he said you do both.. I smile.. he said do you swallow?? I shook my head.. I told him that I suck to get it hard but then want it other places.. he smiled and said I don?t have protection.. I said you don?t need it.. he ask where do I put my cum?? I told him in me!! I could tell that he was not really long about 7? but he was extremely thick!!! I told him I would suck hi if he fingered me while I did to loosen e up.. he smiled and said gladly.. he then ask if he could eat out my pussy before he fucks me?? Of course I said!! So I sucked on his cock there in the river.. he pushed my shorts and panties off my saw and gently forced one then two then three fingers into my pussy.. he stretched and prodded my pussy until he was rock hard.. he pulled his cock out of my throat and spun me around and started eating me out very deeply.. I bounced and pushed back on his tongue.. when I couldn?t take it anymore I told him I wanted his cock.. he spun me around again and started kissing me and playing with my breasts and nipples!! Soon I was so turned on I couldn?t take it anymore and took his cock in hand and guided it to my pussy.. I started bouncing and pushing agents him., he held me so I couldn?t get him in me.. slowly, patiently, deliberately he entered me until he was balls deep in me.. he is very very thick.. I felt so very full impale on his cock.. then he started fucking me slowly at first deliberately!! Then faster harder, deeper.. more powerful!! He was very aggressively fucking me!! Moaning and sucking air I responded to his thrusts.. he pulled me up to a standing position and hammered away as he played with my breasts,, he choked me some.. I was very very turned on.. my mind was blank with sexual bliss!! He explored my whole body.. he sucked fuck marks on my neck as he fucked me.. after a good while he stiffened up and his cock grew inside me.. he pushed into me very hard and I into him., then it happened, he exploded inside me.. filled my pussy with his cum., I squirmed on his cock as he cum inside me.. then when he had filled me full he started pushing me toward the bank.. it is kinda hard to walk with a big fat cock in your pussy.. anyway when we got to shore he put me on the ground on my back and climbed on top of me and said now you deserve a real fucking.. he pounded my pussy for a very long time.. my eyes rolled back and I couldn?t hardly breath with him pounding me.. then he drove in as deep as he could and filled me again.. I quivered and shook as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.. he kept on fucking me till I exploded all over our bellies!! He collapsed on top of me still in me.. we must have dozed off there for a few minutes.. I awoke to him pumping away at me again.. I don?t think he ever got out of me.. anyway we both cum one more time before his cock shrank and fell out of me.. we went to the river and cleaned up and got dressed.. then we went to his truck and he drove me to mine.. I spent the weekend with him getting fucked over and over.. it was amazing.. they say a change is as good as a rest,, sometimes I think better!!!

Submit "Summer Retreat" to Digg Submit "Summer Retreat" to del.icio.us Submit "Summer Retreat" to StumbleUpon Submit "Summer Retreat" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized