Register

hung4you

Surprise sex with another hotel guest

Rate this Entry
Last night was truly awesome, at the bar I met and hooked up with a middle aged woman who was there for work. After talking with her she smiled and said she was married and in town for work. She was quite short, perhaps 5?1 130 lbs and throwing caution to the wind she made me an offer I couldn?t refuse. She whispered I have and appetite for cock, if you come to my room we can play and do everything except you can?t fuck my pussy, you can eat me, I will suck you dry and if you want my ass you can have that as well but my pussy belongs to my husband.

This whole conversation took and 1 1/12 so when we decided to cash out she went 1st and I followed maybe 15 minutes later. She had given me a room key so I could let myself in. Upon arriving with a throbbing hardon she was waiting on me to shower I got naked and she grabbed my cock and guided me into the shower. Fuck this was so fucking hot I almost lost it right there, I lathered up her ass and she licked and teased my cock and balls. I apologized as I cummed all over her face. She smiled and said we have more time baby.

Once out of the shower she plastered her pussy into my face as sucked my cock some more. I was instant hard again and she motioned she wanted her ass plowed. She got on her back and guided my cock into her ready ass hole. When my cock was buried balls deep she squirmed and squirted so hard it was like a pressure washer on my balls. Fuck it was awesome. So I wouldn?t cum again right away I slowed down and just let my cock set in her ass but her pussy kept gushing with orgasms. I lost it and spent my 2 nd load deep in her ass. When I pulled out she farted so loud and cum came rushing out. We showered once again and she kissed me saying thank you for a wonderful evening and I left,

Hotel sex is sometimes the best.

Submit "Surprise sex with another hotel guest" to Digg Submit "Surprise sex with another hotel guest" to del.icio.us Submit "Surprise sex with another hotel guest" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surprise sex with another hotel guest" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized