Register

aiu_vf

My Story, Part I

Rate this Entry
I had always been attracted to girls. As soon as my infant eyes could focus on anyone not my mother or sister. Okay, maybe not that long ago, but definitely by the age of four. Titties were the holy grail. I was always in search of them. Found my dad's men's magazines, and holy shit! Why is it so stiff it hurts down there? I avoided masturbation until I was nearly 13. For some reason I thought it was gay. Didn't want to do that. Until I discovered it somewhat by accident in the bathtub one night. It was off to the races. And it made time with the occasional Penthouse that much better!! My mother employed a tradesman to fix things that broke in our old house. I found where in his truck he stashed his adult mags, and they were better! Usually hardcore sex. I saw my first lesbian sex in those pages. That's my fetish. Women loving women. But one day I found a lesbian mag I had seen before, but it was accompanied by a gay mag. I had disappeared into the shed with them, but I never opened the lesbian mag that day. I peaked under the covers of gay sex, and I was enthralled! I jerked off to at least two orgasms that day. Snuck them back where I found them, and hoped I'd see them again. I did. It was in that truck every time I saw it, and it was my favorite. I didn't want a dick in my mouth. Eww! But the thought of it in someone else's mouth was appealing. But where else were they putting it?? Obviously I was even more clueless about gay sex than straight. I had no idea, nor concept of what was going on when they engaged in anal sex.

Now, if you're looking for the guy with the truck to make an appearance here, he won't. He had no idea, and even if he did I doubt he would've tried anything. He was a really nice man. But my friends my age. Different story.

Part II cumming....

A

Submit "My Story, Part I" to Digg Submit "My Story, Part I" to del.icio.us Submit "My Story, Part I" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Story, Part I" to Google