Register

cornholejoe

3 some part 2

Rate this Entry
i walked into house and she said you open to maybe letting me see you take on 2 men i said when after we get done just me and you she said for the next hour or so well i said okay we went in to a 69 and then some fucking she said this time you get all 3 holes because you make me hot for it well a hour or so later we got done and he showed up with his friend and grinned she looks happy now our turn when his friend got naked i took a deep breath he had 8 inchs and was thicker than her husband well i sucked her husband got his cock hard and while i was getting him ready she lubed my asshole up i got on all fours and he started in it hurt a little but then got to feeling good and i as i worked my ass to take it balls deep his buddy put it in my mouth and started getting sucked he was really liking it and then when it was his time to fuck me he laid me on my back legs in the air while they watched me take it when we got done and i was leaving the woman told me if i was interested we could meet again so for the next 2 years we would meet up some but a lot of times it was just her and me

Submit "3 some part 2" to Digg Submit "3 some part 2" to del.icio.us Submit "3 some part 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 some part 2" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized