Register

KDaddy23

Freak - Part VII

Rate this Entry
He fucked me again; I couldn't compete with his stamina. And again. And again.

I was a spermy mess. My hole was sorer than it was yesterday but that was because it hadn't recovered from being fucked so much by him. Everyone called him a freak but now I knew how freaky he really was. The somewhat "sickening" feeling that I had created a monster with a monster-sized dick. Feeling some shame because I couldn't take any more of him and told him so.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's not your fault," I said. "Man, if some girl decides to give you some, she's going to be in for one hell of a surprise!"

He laughed. Then he said, "I think I like doing it like this more but I think I should find another guy who'd want to because I don't want to hurt you."

"I understand," I said. "It's okay."

It really was. I couldn't keep dealing with him like this. It wasn't that the sex, on the whole, was bad because it wasn't; but between the size of his dick and his freakish stamina, I just couldn't. Better someone else than me. I felt that we both understood this. It didn't affect our friendship but we both knew that this was going to be the last time we had sex.

"Maybe we could just blow each other?" he asked.

"That might work," I said. Yeah, I could deal with sucking his dick but not having him in my ass.

So that's how it was going to be going forward. He'd finally gotten some pussy; had the bad luck to have knocked the girl up the first time they fucked but I wasn't surprised because I knew how he could fuck, cum, and keep on fucking. We'd sucked each other off a couple of times. Then her father found out that she was pregnant, found out that Ronnie did it and... he killed Ronnie - so said the rumor. Some say he was shot, some say he got stabbed. The police had found his body down by the railroad tracks and rumor was that his dick had been cut off.

I just knew my friend was dead. Some said it was good that the freak was dead and I lost some more friends behind that one.

A damned shame...

Submit "Freak - Part VII" to Digg Submit "Freak - Part VII" to del.icio.us Submit "Freak - Part VII" to StumbleUpon Submit "Freak - Part VII" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments