Register

Rocco

Bait

Rate this Entry
Many years ago when I was living in Minneapolis, I met a really hot chick named Cara. She was a Vikings cheerleader and worked in a major department store. We started going out a lot. But every time I tried to do more than just make out with her, she held back. She finally invited me back to her place. She lived in a big mansion on Lake Minnetonka that was owned by 2 gay guys. We went there after work one night so I could meet her roomies. They were both fairly big guys. Craig owned an exclusive health spa and Derek was a former college football player that dabbled in art. We talked and drank and even did some coke. The night was progressing and I was hoping these guys could leave so I could finally seal the deal with Cara. She left for a long while and when she returned she was dressed in a skimpy Victoria"s Secret outfit. Now, I was really getting horny. We partied some more and she finally told me what the deal was. She said I had to let Craig and Derek have their way with me before I could fuck her. That was their living arrangement. Now I had never been with a guy before, let alone 2 guys and I hadn't planned on it! The guys were cool but ogling me up and down. She left and they took me to their Master suite. It was huge and something out of a magazine. They took my clothes off and we went into the shower. They scrubbed me from head to toe, shampoo, conditioner and everything. We got out and went to the huge bed. I was scared to death. My legs were shaking and I told them I'd never been with a man before. They said nothing. Derek laid me on the bed belly down and started to tongue my asshole. Craig walked around and shoved his huge cock into my mouth! Derek shifted to lubing me up and fingering me. Craig was face-fucking me. Derek shoved a small dildo into my virgin ass and started pumping me. Craig was not letting up. Except for some grunting and groaning there was no talk!. Derek pulled out the dildo and shoved his meat inside of me. He felt huge, and he was! They were spit-roasting me as I've come to learn. At some point they switched. Now Derek shoved his monster in my mouth and I tasted for the first time a mix of sweat, lube, pre-cum, and my own ass, and Craig stretched my ass out some more. They were fucking me at a furious face and Craig blasted in my ass and Derek blew in my mouth. When I looked up Cara was frigging herself on a chair in the corner. We were all laying on the bed and Craig said "Rest. It's going to be a long night" I'll tell the rest of the story at another time.

Submit "Bait" to Digg Submit "Bait" to del.icio.us Submit "Bait" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bait" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized