Register

Duo2040

Our sexual fantasy

Rate this Entry
My wife and I are new to this we have a fantasy of a three way with another guy or a foursome with a guy girl right now we use a dildo and a pocket pussy during sex but we are starting to think we would like to have the real thing. The fantasy starts with picking up someone at a bar hows disexual him and i get in the back backseat of the car and proceed to kind of play with each other a little bit until we get to the hotel when we get to the hotel room my wife goes into the bathroom the guy and I proceed to walk into the room we continue to play with each other and tell we pull out our cocks and start drinking each other off slowly get me slowly going down on him playing with his dick in my mouth my wife comes out of the bathroom and proceeds to watch us she had changed into an outfit and starts playing with herself watching his I suck his dick after a minute or two she comes over and starts helping me suck him off we do that for a little bit and then proceed to go a little further I proceed to stand behind him holding his cock in my hand laying my wife on the bed slowly guiding his dick into her in and out with my dick teasing his ass as he goes in and out and she starts getting wet I proceed to clean his dick off with my mouth until she's good and soaking wet and while I'm standing behind him doing that eventually I slide my cock into his ass and proceed to fuck him while he fuck my wife holding back trying to come we stop and switch places he lays down on the bed I clean all of my wife's juices off of his cock with my mouth and then slide his dick into my ass while he's pounding my ass I take the condom off of myself and my wife proceeds to suck my dick then she puts my dick in her pussy standing over the top of the two of us and that's where I let my self come inside my wife we move to a 69 position her on top of him dripping my hot creampie that I just made into his mouth him eating her pussy we take his condom off and proceed to suck him together until he comes in my mouth and my wife and I proceed to share it back and forth swallowing it together. This is the fantasy we have been discussing on whether or not we should do it we're just looking for advice on what to do and where to go from here I have had several fantasies like this myself that I think about and my dick just gets so hard that I want to act on it and I've noticed my wife's gets really worked up sexually when we talk about it

Submit "Our sexual fantasy" to Digg Submit "Our sexual fantasy" to del.icio.us Submit "Our sexual fantasy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Our sexual fantasy" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized