Register

Take.it.Easy

I was young when I had my first bi encounter

Rate this Entry
When i was 7 my mom's boyfriend would take naps with me while my mother was at work. He would touch my penis and rub my ass while he played with himself. Then he started giving me blowjobs. After awhile he started rubbing his cock between my legs and ass then cum on my back. After about 2 weeks we were in the 69 position and his cock was in my face so I started licking it and then put it in my mouth. He was big, 8" and would try to put it all in. I tasted this sweet wetness on his cock and asked him what that was and he said it was his love juice - later learned it was p. I would always avoid he cumming in my mouth. One night while we were 69ing I was cumming and I wanted to try his cum in my mouth. I got ready for it and then he paused and his cock began pulsating and pump his cum in my mouth, it was a lot and I really did not swallow it but got a taste. A few hours later I wanted to swallow it and did! I love it and was hooked after that. When I was 9 he started fucking me but would always cum in my mouth. I got really good at deep throating too. This went on just about everyday (sometimes twice or more a day) unit I was 17. Then I only dated girls but missed sucking cock and eating cum. Then I met a trans that was amazing, she was a vers top with a very nice cock and huge cummer. We took a lot of pics and made some great vids:-) lots of fun! I met a bi couple and had a blast!

Submit "I was young when I had my first bi encounter" to Digg Submit "I was young when I had my first bi encounter" to del.icio.us Submit "I was young when I had my first bi encounter" to StumbleUpon Submit "I was young when I had my first bi encounter" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments