Register

dillon_hockey

M2M Action in Sports Gear: My Fantasy

Rate this Entry
I just had the best solo jack-off session. Our team had a late night hockey game and, as usual, a few beers in the parking lot before heading home. I was lucky to have sat next to my linemate in the dressing room (I am secretly in love with him) and, after showering beside him, was getting super boned on the drive home just thinking about all those images. Thinking about him, his gorgeous cock, luscious foreskin, and super-tight curved butt was driving me wild.

After taking my equipment to the basement, I knew my poor hockey pants didn't stand a chance. I quickly stripped out of my street clothes, put on my still-wet hockey pants, poked my cock through the front lace-up strings and just slowly stroked my foreskin as I took long deep whiffs of the fabric pouch on my hockey jock. That smell just drives me crazy. It was such a turn-on that my cock was especially hard. You know, the kind of rock-hard you get when you see the hottest of lovers making out in your most favourite fantasy setting. As the room slowly began to fill with the musky man-scent of moist gear and my dripping wet cock, I could feel my balls starting to rub up against the crotch-webbing of the hockey pants. Feeling the cool, wet sensation on my balls juxtaposed to my hot throbbing cock was when I completely lost it and spewed my man-cream all inside the pants. It was so sticky and gooey! I licked as much as possible by scooping it with my fingers, took another sniff of my jock pouch, then thought jack-off sessions do not get much better than this. Just need another occasional part-time player to hang out with.

Another day in the life of a secretly bi hockey player. Sometimes I love that, when it comes to playing with buds, I turn into a complete hockey-playing sub-homo.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Submit "M2M Action in Sports Gear: My Fantasy" to Digg Submit "M2M Action in Sports Gear: My Fantasy" to del.icio.us Submit "M2M Action in Sports Gear: My Fantasy" to StumbleUpon Submit "M2M Action in Sports Gear: My Fantasy" to Google

Comments