Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between Willing2trybi and JCotton

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hi - I love your pictures. You have a wonderful cock!
  2. That sounds good, but I am not meeting anyone during the pandemic. I've had a few encounters, some good, some not so exciting.
  3. Yea, same here, live with my wife, but I’m working on a car project and there’s a specialty shop in Santa Fe, so in the coming months I’m going to have to go up there and probably spend the night in a hotel since it’s a long drive. I’ve only ever had one experience with another guy so this is kind of a new thing for me, but I’m ready and willing.
  4. Thanks for your message. Let me know if and when you come to Santa Fe. I live here with my wife, and she does not know of my bisexuality, so I have to circumspect. What about you?
  5. Hey thanks! Funny, I was just looking at your profile when you messaged me, lol. I’m down south in Las Cruces but might be heading north to visit Santa Fe at some point. If you’d like to chat, talk about stuff, or more please let me know. Nice to meet ya!
  6. Welcome to the site. There aren't too many of us from New Mexico here, so another is always welcome.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6