Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between bi4asplay and hotcplnsj

4 Visitor Messages

1. I do wish that I was in my 20s and that I lived near you What you are into is just the way that I like to play. Everything you said turned me on. Though I am really more into women overall, when I play with a couple that goes out the window. I love to be fucked I get very hot being intimate with a man while she watches /joins. I do like body contact with him while she plays with us.. It is fun putting on a show for her with him. Eating her while he fucks me, fucking her while he fucks me, her pegging me while he and i 69. Though I am all man I love to be made love to by a man like I was a woman. Seeing me on the streets you would never guess that I am into this kind of play. I have had people tell me that they could hardly believe that I get into it like I do. I really do like your photos and would love to get to play with you both.
  2. Glad you like our profile. We are 50 and 61 and our kink, or at least you can call it a kink, is significantly younger bisexual men in the 21 to mid 30's age range. We like them slim with very little or no body hair and completely shaved bare and smooth in the crotch area. I (Dennis) like guys who have boyish looks, and I desire lots of m2m body contact and like more intimate sex with a guy as if it was a woman. My wife loves doing everything with the other guy but especially loves doing it while the other guy and I are busy sucking and fucking. My wife loves looking a guy in the eyes while he is fucking her at the same time that I am fucking him. We have had quite a few experiences with younger bisexual men but the best experiences by far have been with men who are bisexual but lean more towards being gay.
  3. Good morning. Very nice seeing your profile again and you online. I love you pics. Gets me going every time I see them. I would truly enjoy getting to know and learn more about your kinks. Have a great day.
  4. Happy Saturday. Very nice photos and a great profile. Wish the two of you were down here with the warm emerald green water and this guy looking for someone like the two of you. I love both and when playing with a couple I am a bottom that loves to be pegged.
    Have a great day.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4