Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between OlderBC1 and bw299

8 Visitor Messages

1. I say no anal because I can't bottom because I don't have a rectum. I lost it and my colon a year ago.

I have never topped a guy...never had the desire. Did anal with the 1st wife once and neither of us were that thrilled with it so never did it again.
  2. Oops...re-read add. No anal...my bad. Unless you might be of a mind to try? My wife says I'm a gentle lover...
  3. Mine would jack herself off while he was sucking my cock. It got hard in a second! Then she'd get one, then two fingers in her furry little pussy & moan while fucking herself as he sucked my thick, hard cock! I really miss those times. Maybe we could get together to suck & fuck each other someday? Sucking a buddy's dick just feels so natural. My cum is sweeter nowadays too.
  4. My first wife liked to watch me eat cum and suck cock. Sometimes she would help or suck me while I was sucking. Sometimes I got to suck cock while ibwas fucking her. It was erotic as hell. My present wife is not open at all to the idea of me sucking cock or a 3rd in our bed. I sure miss it.
  5. I only wish she was still into it. It's hard to even get her cloths off these days. You say those things just like I do! Want to feel your cock get even bigger & thicker as I suck you. Would be that much better wityh you sucking mine bigger & harder! to feel your thick cock throbbing as I make you cum...holding your balls firmly to make you squirt harder...
  6. Sounds like fun. I love the feel of a cock growing rock hard as it gets ready to cum, the feel of it throbbing in my mouth, feel and taste of cum splashing in my mouth and on my tongue. Mmmmmmm Would be erotic as hell to perform for your wife
  7. You'd be welcome to enjoy sucking me off anytime! Like to do a 69 so we could feel a hard, wet cock in our mouths while being sucked? I'd suck your balls & swallow your thick cum too!...
  8. Buddy I would suck your cock ANYTIME!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8