Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between wifekinky4husband and bi4asplay

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hope that you had a very happy Thanksgiving
    It is sounds like fun you wearing it around your thigh. Have never had it done that way, but it sounds like fun. I miss the notes you were sending me about your play.
  2. I like this new post here. Sounds like things have progressed nicely in your play . Still miss the emails you use to send me. Fun stuff. if you have lost my addy it is bi4asplay@yahoo.com I would love to hear more about the changes in your play.
  3. Ijust saw the pics you posted in women that want their men to be more open. Very hot. Are any of them the two of you? Have a wonderful day.
  4. Glad you are good. Always enjoyed your telling me about your efforts to get him sucking cock and taking it in the ass. Just reread one of your emails a couples of days ago.
  5. Have not been on in a long time. How are you doing?
  6. Just read your post on shooting your own cum in your mouth and in your face. Made me hot enough to cum, and I did right in my mouth. First time in a while.
  7. I do miss your emails tell me about your play time, and telling you about mine. Please do get back in touch. Have a wonderful day.
  8. Have not been on in a while. Still think of you often
  9. Happy Friday! Had any playtime lately? Has he progressed more since we last talked?
  10. Good morning. How are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast