Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between Cinticursub and BiHrdlover

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, by bottom I mean I want to feel a cock sliding inside me, which I think makes me a bottom. At least that's what I've read.

I. Like the feel of a vibrator inside me and I want to feel a real cock inside me. I fantacise being very dominant with another man, making him do what I tell him to do, with me sliding his cock inside me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm also interested in doing him, if he's into it, but I'm really interested in feeling him inside me.
  2. Hi, Would you please explain what you meat by " dominant but in a bottom sort of way" ? Thank you
  3. Hey...thanks for the friend request!

I live up here in the Columbus area. Not sure how often Id be able to get down there, but willing to try. I do get down there for work every once in a while.

Like you, I'm not experienced but very much interested. Also looking to explore my dominant side. I'm dominant, but in a bottom sort of way.

But also willing to be patient, and not looking for one night stands or anything like that. I want to make friends as well as have good sex.

Let me know your thoughts!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3