Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between BiGuyinMA and MAcpl69

7 Visitor Messages

1. Oh by the way I forgot to mention I'm uncut. Since we're on the discussion of cocks, mine is about 6 " and fairly straight.
  2. Frotting, that means your uncut. No anal from a guy is not a show stopper, if I play my card right I could have wifely fuck me with the strapon while I'm sucking someone's dick. Sounds like fun,what do you think?
  3. Just saw your last post, guess were both more bottoms. I can definitely give anal, but can you? If not just sucking each other could be quite exciting.
  4. I've only had one encounter with an adult Male and it was just oral. I love it when the wife puts the strapon on and pegs me, and we're working on getting my cock in her ass. I tell her I really want a real cock to play with.
  5. My wife is just getting into the idea of recreational sex, she's open to try new things but we're easing into it. I on the other hand my ready to start exploring all, mm, mfm, fmf, group. What about you?
  6. Right now we're out of the state, probably won't be back for a month or so. Maybe when I'm back we can do a meet and see if were compatible.
  7. Hi I connected with you as a friend a while ago, what are you looking to explore?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7