Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between hard man and veryoral

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Hard Man. I'd like to meet up with you. Maybe we could go to a park or bar (I don't drink) but it might give us a chance to feel each other out as to what we like.
  2. Go to the main room in Chat and we can private chat from there.
  3. Hi. I want to meet you. We have the same story except I'm more into physical play than emotion.
  4. Hi there I am from the Northeastern Ohio area also. I am bi married man haven't been with another man since I was in college. I have only been with one other man when I was in college bit i loved it. I m 5' 6 175 lbs about 7 in cut shaved cock cut with shaved balls. When I was with the one man we I love to suck and get sucked and I anal. I haven't ben with another man because I would love to find someone that isn't doing other men. Someone that is discreet and super clean someone that we can have a regular thing. No one knows I love being with a man. I am straight acting and looking but just love being with a man. Let me know what you think and if we should chat and get to know each other. I would love to try kissing a man I would love to have a regular play buddy we could shower and kiss in the shower and I love sucking a mans cock in the shower. Let me know if this interests you and you want to chat.
  5. Hi. Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I'd like to get together.
    cutch49791@mypacks.net

6. We have a lot in common. Let's get together sometime.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6