Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between Grant_Norman and papasmurph

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Grant, thanks for identifying yourself and sending me a message. I've been bouncing back and forth between this site and Bisexual Hip Forums - glad to catch up with you when I finally saw the alert that I had a message. I read some of your recent posts about your coming out journey. We have this in common. It's been a rocky road for me these last 3 years, too.
    I'm so glad you told me who you were at SGB. I still miss the community we had there. It was a good thing while it lasted. Please keep in touch. my email is irish_iis@yahoo.com (it may come up as Jack Murphy, too - that is my alias when I was being more discreet) I'd like to write more to you but this thing is telling me I am limited to 1000 characters.
  2. Hey Papa...how have you been? This is Grant Norman, formerly oralswallow65 on SBG and here. Came out to everyone this year (including wife). Been having some health issues with hip, but still try to be active. Still regularly sucking and swallowing when I can and scheduled for Thailand in October, girls, guys, and ladyboys. Hope all is well with you.

Grant
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2