Register

All Blog Entries

1. Bisexual Fantasies Picture Series - Volume 3 - Dec 4, 2020

Today's post is about the moment when the other guy is about to cum. His big fat cock is buried in my wife's pussy, so she asks me if I want to suck him to completion and take his cum directly in my mouth, or if I want him to cum in her pussy.

Hmm... I think I'll let him cum in her pussy. I love fucking a slick, cum-filled cunt and feeling the other guy's cum all over my cock and oozing out to coat my balls and stomach. Then adding my own cream to really fill her up so I can clean up the whole big sticky mess with my tongue, and finally make her cum too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56527[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bisexual Fantasies Picture Series - Volume 2 - Dec 3, 2020

Continuing to share my bi fantasies in pictures & captions.

Today's fantasy revolves around a MMF threesome with my wife and another guy. We just finished fucking her pussy raw and shooting our loads in her mouth, when the other guy says he's ready to go again and asks me if I want to service him. My wife is satisfied (and exhausted), so she tells me to enjoy myself.

I think I would totally suck the guy's dick and get him really hard again, and then bend over so he can fuck me from behind while my wife watches.

Would you do anything differently?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]56520[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Caught Sucking

[FONT=&quot]Caught sucking [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I was at my usual spot at Moon Lake Park sucking a nice dick. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a young couple (guy and girl) walking by. Suddenly they stopped and just starred at me on my knees with a big hard cock in my mouth. I just love being watched, it gets me so much more excited.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The guy I was sucking grabbed ahold of my head and started face fucking me. He shoved his dick down my throat and filled my belly with a huge load of cum. He pulled his dick out and I glanced over and the couple was still watching. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I was so excited that I wanted to show them more. So I put my hands on this guys ass and put his dick back in my mouth and started sucking for another load. This took much longer this time but I kept sucking and sucking. Taking his dick down my throat as I kept my hands on his ass pulling him in as much as I could. Finally he pulled his dick out and shot his second load all over my face.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Again I looked up and the couple was still there. I got up off my knees as my buddy was putting his cock back in his pants. The show was over and I saw the couple walking away towards the woods. I was sure that they were going to have sex or at least he was going to get a blowjob from his girlfriend. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The next day I was parked there again hoping to find another cock to suck. I sometimes get to suck at least twice a week there. No one was around so i was about to leave when the guy that watched me with his girl walked over to me. He was alone this time. I said hey what's up. Making small talk with him. After a few minutes he said that him and his girl saw me sucking a guy yesterday and they loved watching. I told him yea I saw you. I saw you two walk into the woods afterwards. I asked him if she sucked his cock. He told me no, that she don't like sucking, she thinks its disguising. He also told me that he never had gotten a blowjob. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I told him well today is your lucky day. I will give you a blowjob if you want. He said great and asked if he could face fuck me like the guy did yesterday. [/FONT]
    Tags: sucking cock
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bisexual Fantasies Picture Series - Volume 1 - Dec 2, 2020

I have recurring bisexual fantasies and it helps to be able to share them with others. I like using pictures and captions because it captures so much of the moment. I plan to do this periodically and hope you all enjoy them.

Today I am sharing a fantasy where my wife and I have a MMF threesome, and the guy fucks her in the ass. In the middle of the fucking, they pause because my wife wants to include me in the fun. She asks if I want to lick her gaping asshole or suck his dick, knowing how much I enjoy both.

What would you do in this situation? Would you also want to take a turn fucking her? Let me know your thoughts.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]56514[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Neighbor - Part VIII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I didn't hear from him for a while; he'd been able to go back to work finally and I finally heard from him, oh, two weeks after we fucked each other and then in the form of a text that just said, "I think I'd be okay just with you fucking me, brother..."

Hmm, okay - and I texted him back just to say "okay." He texted back that he wouldn't want to be fucked all of the time and that if all we did was suck each other off, he'd be fine with that and I texted him back and said that I understood and respected his decision and that if all we did was suck each other off, I'd be very okay with that.

We did get together right before Thanksgiving to suck each other off... twice. No assholes got touched or fingered and that was fine with me and I wasn't surprised to hear him say that going through the hassle of cleaning his ass out was... a pain in the ass and I didn't disagree with him.

"We don't have to fuck - I'm happy with just being able to do this with you, brother," he said.

"So am I," I said.

Now I'm just waiting to hear my phone alert me that I have a text and looking to see if it's from him and asking me when I can be available so we can blow each other again. I look forward to it while kinda resigning myself to the fact that until he gets over that crazy period a lot of guys can go through, we're going to sucking each other a lot until the new finally wears off for him.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. The Neighbor - Part VII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]We got ourselves cleaned up but hadn't gotten dressed - I really wasn't sure if anything else was going to happen but I didn't want to get redressed only to have him ask if we could do more. I just sat there and watched him thinking about all of this and waited for him to say something. The first thing he said was another apology for his, ah, quick release and the look on his face told the story of how much that bothered him.

"Don't let it bother you - it happens, okay? I'm not disappointed and it's something I expected to happen and, honestly? You did what I wanted you to do - you came in me so it's all good as far as I'm concerned."

"I just wanted to make it good for you," he said.

"You did so let's not dwell on it," I said. "Like I said, it happens and that wasn't the first time a guy got it in me and lost it right away so it's really not a big deal to me."

"Okay," he said but I could tell it was gonna keep bugging him just the same. "You were right, though - feeling your dick going in there, well, it didn't hurt a whole lot but it was uncomfortable until you told me to relax and just breathe."

"That first time can be... interesting," I said. "But you handled it very well, if you're wondering."

"Thanks, brother... but, whew, that felt so weird but at the same time, it felt good, too; is it always like that?" he asked.

"Depends on who you're with, how big or small the other guy's dick is, how he's doing it, and even how much you're able to relax through it all," I said. "I wasn't trying to pound your ass or anything like that and make it more uncomfortable for you."

"I wouldn't have minded but I get it; you didn't want to hurt me," he said and correctly so. "So now what?"

"That depends on you," I said. "At this point, most guys find themselves deep in thought and thinking about what part of this they liked and didn't like and that usually defines what he's more likely to do going forward... and if the guy goes forward at all. Some guys prefer to be the one to do the fucking, some guys find that they prefer to be the one getting fucked, and some guys don't care either way. That's up to you to decide."

"I see," he said. "Will it be okay for me to let you know later and after I think about it?"

"Of course it is; I'd be disappointed if you didn't think about it before letting me know what other thoughts you have," I said.

We agreed not to try blowing each other since we were both sure that neither of us would be able to get it up at this point so we got dressed and I went home to share the moment with my lady who was pretty amused more than anything else but she did ask me if I thought that this was going to be a more ongoing thing or not.

"I don't know and, in a way, I hope it doesn't become a regular thing but I also expect that he's gonna want it to be kinda regular and even if all we do is suck each other off," I said. "I'd be okay with that more than anything else."[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. The Neighbor - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]"I guess it's my turn, huh?" he asked.

"Not if you really don't want to," I said.

"If you can be man enough to take my dick in your ass, how can I do anything less, brother?" he asked.

I just nodded my understanding; he held out his hand for the bottle of lube and applied it to me - but, I thought, not enough so I took it from him and poured more of it on myself before pretty much emptying the small bottle lubing him up and as I did so, I told him what to expect, that no matter how carefully I entered him, it might hurt and/or be very uncomfortable - and he can stay stop at any time.

"I gotta do this," he said before getting on his knees and as I had done; I got into position behind him, spread his cheeks as far apart as I could and once I saw his asshole open up a little, pressed my knob against the tiny gap and pushed gently.

"Oh, shit," he cursed and as he tensed up.

"Relax and breath," I said softly to him and once I felt him relax a bit more, I kept pushing until I felt my knob get past his muscles; he cussed again and was really squirming but when I asked him if he was okay and if he wanted me to stop, he said he was okay and that I was in there now so stopping wasn't an option.

He was so tight that I knew I wasn't going to last long and I even told him that as I gently fucked him; I wasn't trying to put all eight inches of myself in him but just made sure that enough of me stayed in him so that when I came, all of it would go inside of him. He was grunting and groaning and even kinda fucking back against me and muttering to himself and I couldn't make out what he was saying and, to be honest, I was right on the verge of cumming so I really wasn't paying any attention.

"Shit!" I cussed as my dick swelled against his tightness - and he had said the same thing as my dick started pumping sperm into his formerly virgin ass. I'm gasping, he's gasping and as I began to pull out, I heard that obscene popping sound that always made me want to laugh for some reason. I sat back on my haunches and as I did so, I could see his hole gaped open and was starting to see my cum starting to ooze out of him.

"Damn, that was... interesting," he said as he stretched out as best he could.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good... but I'm gonna be sore later, huh?"

"Probably," I said and taking notice that I wasn't feeling all that sore despite his dick being fatter than my own... but, then again, this wasn't my first time and for me it really was like riding a bike... and I was even considering riding him the next time and I was certain there would be a next time for one of us; that would depend on what was now going through his mind.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. The Neighbor - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I got up the next day and just in case I wasn't wrong about what I was sure was gonna happen, cleaned myself out and wistfully thinking about how much I didn't like doing that but it was a necessary evil. I told my wife I was leaving and kissed her and there was nothing else to say.

Once I got there and we got naked and on the sofa again, there wasn't much to talk about; we got right into a 69 with me on top - homey is a big boy and having him on top would have made things uncomfortable for the both of us. We hadn't gotten a whole minute into it before fingers were going into prepared assholes and I could tell just by the way he was sucking me that he didn't want me to cum... so I stopped sucking him and climbed off of him; I turned to look at him and asked, "Do you want to fuck me now?"

He blinked but nodded; I just "hate" it when I'm right at times. I nodded in return, got up and went to where I'd left my clothes, and came back with the small bottle of lube I'd brought with me. I lubed his cock up, then really lubed myself up; I got on my knees on the sofa with my ass in the air and felt the sofa move as he got into position behind me. A moment of his slippery dick sliding all over the place - then his knob pressing against my hole.. then gasping as it passed into me and right past my unresisting muscles until a good bit of his dick was in me. I took a deep breath and sighed, ready to settle into being fucked... when I felt his dick swell - and then felt it pumping like crazy.

I had expected that and I just kinda sighed to feel him cumming in me and because I could hear how... unhappy he was about having shot his load so quickly, I was prepared to do some damage control once he pulled out of me. He was apologizing profusely as he pulled out and as I was telling him not to be upset about it, I could feel his cum starting to ooze out of me. It had been a while since the last time I'd been fucked and despite how I felt about it, I had to admit that it felt familiar and in a good way.

Now it was time to see what he was gonna want to do... or not.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind