Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My First Experience

So about 25 years ago I was on AOL, drunk and went into a Local M4m room. I was just curious and I guy started IMing me. We were chatting and he asked to come over. I said yes and he headed over. I figured he would blow me or I would fuck my first guy.

He came over and we chatted and headed to the living room, I was super nervous... he stopped me and pushed me up against the wall and then grabbed my head and started kissing me. I didn't know what to do so I went with it and still shocked this was happening. Then he got on his knee and pulled my short down. I was not wearing any underwear. He then lightly but firmly grab my penis and start sucking my off. His grasp was much firmer then a woman but just the right amount. How he held my penis in his hand while the pressure and suction of his mouth all the way down my dick. The way his finger touched me as he played with me balls. At the same time I was just like.. I can't believe I am naked with another guy and he is blowing me. After a while he stopped and asked if I was ready. I said yes but had no idea what to do next. He stood up and he kissed me again and then turned me around and then bend me over with my face side to the couch. He started rubbing my back and ass. I have never done this before I was not sure what was going on. I had never thought about even bottoming before. It never accrued to what it be prepared for. He stopped for a minute and I started to over think what was happening while he was putting the condom on. He then put is hand down of the crack of my ass. I didn't know what to think as he put a little lube around and inside me asshole. I then felt his finger starting in my ass. I was just dumb founded as I thought this was going to be my first blowjob from a guy. I then felt one hand on my hip and then his top of his dick burrowing in my ass. I couldn't move as I thought if I was anything I'd be a top. I had never done this before so I didn't know what to do, how to move, what was ok to do or say. He then started putting his dick further inside me. OMG did it hurt but oddly ok. He keeps asking me if I am OK. I don?t know what sounds I was making but I let him keep going. He asked if he wanted me to stop and I said NO, so we continued. It had been about 10 minutes and then he pulled out and had me sit on the couch. He split my legs apart leaned over me and then put my each leg on a separate shoulder. He then inserted his cock inside me again. I then really saw the size of him and how big he was and how that was inside me. He was slow to start and worked his way fast and a little deeper from time to time. He was always checking if I was ok and again not sure what sounds I was making but he asked again if he should stop. I asked you cum yet and he said no. I said go until you finish. He start faster in and out of me and he slowed and said are you ok? I said keep going! It hurt but I wanted / felt he should finish. I didn't know what was right or wrong way when having sex with another male. Like it was any different than sex with a female. My logic was definitely not working at that time. He pulled out and cum. Everything was my first, first male on male experience, first blow job from a guy, first time a penis was in my asshole, the first time I saw another man face he made while ejaculating and the first time I got a man off with my body. There was a towel on the table and he grabbed it and wiped me down and then himself. He then kissed me and then asked for the shower.

While he was in the shower I sat thinking oh what the fuck just happen? I have just been blown and fucked by another man. Was this right? Was this wrong? Am I gay? Why do I still like woman? So many things going through my head. I got up and cleaned myself up hoe bath style. He then came out of the both room and got dressed while we talked, I was still completely naked. We chatted for about another 20 minutes and he said he needed to go. I walked him to the front door. He started to open the door and then turned around and we started making out again for another few minutes. He said we want to meet up again and he would see me online.

He came over 2 more times over the next couple month while I was still living at that same place. There is a part two I may share one day we I moved to a different state, I found out he was also living in the same city...
  2. Debunking Myths about Bisexuality: Unraveling Misconceptions and Embracing Diversity

Bisexuality, a sexual orientation characterized by attraction to both genders, has been plagued by numerous misconceptions throughout history. As a sexual expert, it is essential to address these myths, promoting understanding, empathy, and inclusivity. By shedding light on these misconceptions, we can foster a more accepting and supportive environment for bisexual individuals. Let's delve into some of the most common myths and set the record straight.

Myth 1: Bisexuality is just a phase.

One of the most persistent myths surrounding bisexuality is the notion that it is a transitional phase. This assumption undermines the validity of bisexual experiences and denies the authenticity of their feelings. Bisexuality is a legitimate sexual orientation, just like heterosexuality or homosexuality, and it can be a stable and enduring aspect of a person's identity.

Myth 2: Bisexuals are equally attracted to both genders.

Another prevalent misconception is the belief that bisexual individuals experience equal attraction to both genders at all times. In reality, bisexuality encompasses a diverse spectrum of attractions, where individuals may experience fluidity in their preferences over time. Attraction may be fluid, and it's essential to respect each person's unique experiences.

Myth 3: Bisexuals are promiscuous or unable to commit.

This stereotype unfairly paints bisexual individuals as being unable to commit to monogamous relationships or prone to promiscuity. In truth, sexual orientation does not dictate one's ability to form meaningful, loving, and committed relationships. Just like any other sexual orientation, bisexual individuals' approach to relationships varies widely based on personal preferences and values.

Myth 4: Bisexuality is just a result of confusion.

Some people mistakenly believe that bisexuality stems from confusion about one's sexual orientation or a lack of self-awareness. This myth invalidates the self-discovery journey of bisexual individuals and overlooks the complexity of human sexuality. Bisexuality is a valid orientation that arises from genuine attractions and emotions.

Myth 5: Bisexuals must be attracted to everyone.

This myth implies that bisexual individuals are attracted to every person they encounter, which is far from the truth. Sexual orientation does not equate to being indiscriminately attracted to all genders. Like anyone else, bisexual individuals have unique preferences and standards when it comes to forming romantic or sexual connections.

Conclusion:

As we debunk these myths surrounding bisexuality, it becomes evident that understanding and acceptance are crucial for creating an inclusive society. Bisexual individuals, like all other members of the LGBTQ+ community, deserve respect, support, and validation of their identities. By challenging stereotypes and embracing diversity, we can foster an environment where everyone can live authentically and free from prejudice. Educating ourselves about different sexual orientations is essential in breaking down barriers and building a world that celebrates the richness of human diversity. Let us move forward with empathy and compassion, promoting a world where all sexual orientations are embraced and celebrated.
  3. How to come to terms with being Bisexual

Coming to terms with one's sexual orientation, including being bisexual, is a personal and often transformative journey. It's essential to be patient and compassionate with yourself during this process. Here are some steps that may help you come to terms with being bisexual:

Self-Acceptance: Acknowledge and accept your feelings and attractions without judgment. Remember that being bisexual is a valid and natural sexual orientation.

Educate Yourself: Learn more about bisexuality and its various forms. Understanding that bisexuality exists along a spectrum can help you recognize the diversity of experiences within this orientation.

Seek Support: Reach out to supportive friends, family members, or members of the LGBTQ+ community who can provide understanding and empathy. Connecting with others who have similar experiences can be empowering.

Find Resources: Read books, articles, and blogs about bisexuality to gain insights and perspectives from others who have gone through a similar journey.

Speak with a Professional: Consider talking to a counselor or therapist who specializes in LGBTQ+ issues. Professional support can be valuable in navigating complex feelings and emotions.

Explore Your Feelings: Take time for self-reflection and explore your feelings without pressure. Understanding your attractions and desires can lead to a deeper understanding of your identity.

Challenge Internalized Bias: Be aware of any internalized negative beliefs or societal biases you may have about bisexuality. Challenge these beliefs and replace them with positive affirmations.

Practice Self-Compassion: Be gentle with yourself as you navigate this process. Accept that it's okay to have questions and uncertainties, and remember that self-discovery is an ongoing journey.

Find Role Models: Look for positive role models who identify as bisexual and have embraced their identity. This can provide inspiration and reassurance.

Celebrate Your Identity: Embrace your bisexuality as an integral part of who you are. Celebrate the diversity and richness it brings to your life.

Be Patient: Coming to terms with your sexual orientation may take time, and that's okay. Allow yourself the space to grow and evolve.

Remember that the process of coming to terms with your sexual orientation is unique to each individual. Be kind to yourself throughout this journey, and know that it's okay to seek support from others. You are not alone, and many people have gone through similar experiences and found acceptance and peace with their identities.
  4. Why do we become Bisexual?

Sexual orientation, including bisexuality, is a complex and multifaceted aspect of human identity that varies from person to person. It is essential to recognize that sexual orientation is not a choice; rather, it is believed to be influenced by a combination of biological, genetic, hormonal, environmental, and psychological factors. Sexual orientation emerges and develops over time, often during adolescence and early adulthood.

When it comes to bisexuality specifically, it refers to individuals who experience attraction to both genders, regardless of whether they are male or female. It is important to note that bisexuality is just as valid and natural as any other sexual orientation.

The reasons why some men may identify as bisexual can vary and are unique to each individual. Some possible factors that could contribute to a man identifying as bisexual include:

Sexual Attraction: Men may experience genuine and authentic attractions to both men and women.

Fluidity of Sexuality: For some individuals, sexual orientation may not fit into rigid categories like heterosexual or homosexual, and they may experience a degree of fluidity in their attractions.

Understanding of Self: As people explore their feelings and attractions, they may come to understand their sexual orientation better.

Social and Cultural Influences: Social and cultural factors, such as attitudes towards sexuality, acceptance, and visibility of diverse sexual orientations, can play a role in how people perceive and express their sexual orientation.

Individual Experiences: Personal experiences and relationships can also shape and influence one's understanding of their sexual orientation.

It is essential to avoid generalizations and assumptions about why someone identifies as bisexual or any other sexual orientation. Every person's journey of self-discovery and understanding of their sexuality is unique and valid.

Lastly, it is crucial to support and respect individuals' autonomy and self-identification when it comes to sexual orientation. Everyone deserves acceptance and understanding as they navigate their identities and experiences.
  5. My Story, Part I

I had always been attracted to girls. As soon as my infant eyes could focus on anyone not my mother or sister. Okay, maybe not that long ago, but definitely by the age of four. Titties were the holy grail. I was always in search of them. Found my dad's men's magazines, and holy shit! Why is it so stiff it hurts down there? I avoided masturbation until I was nearly 13. For some reason I thought it was gay. Didn't want to do that. Until I discovered it somewhat by accident in the bathtub one night. It was off to the races. And it made time with the occasional Penthouse that much better!! My mother employed a tradesman to fix things that broke in our old house. I found where in his truck he stashed his adult mags, and they were better! Usually hardcore sex. I saw my first lesbian sex in those pages. That's my fetish. Women loving women. But one day I found a lesbian mag I had seen before, but it was accompanied by a gay mag. I had disappeared into the shed with them, but I never opened the lesbian mag that day. I peaked under the covers of gay sex, and I was enthralled! I jerked off to at least two orgasms that day. Snuck them back where I found them, and hoped I'd see them again. I did. It was in that truck every time I saw it, and it was my favorite. I didn't want a dick in my mouth. Eww! But the thought of it in someone else's mouth was appealing. But where else were they putting it?? Obviously I was even more clueless about gay sex than straight. I had no idea, nor concept of what was going on when they engaged in anal sex.

Now, if you're looking for the guy with the truck to make an appearance here, he won't. He had no idea, and even if he did I doubt he would've tried anything. He was a really nice man. But my friends my age. Different story.

Part II cumming....

A
  6. I am so sick and tired of personal ads and the games and unsure people

I was questioning for so long by the time I tasted my first man I knew I was ready for more, not 100% but knew if the right safe guy came along who was handsome and right for me I would move quickly, I checked personal ads and found a and met a couple gay guys I hooked up with with no hesitation, once I knew I wanted and craved cock it was a done deal, I wouldn't cheat on my then girlfriend to do it so broke up with her and posted a person ad on a dating site, what a waste of F'ing time, all these older guys and their secrets and lies, I am very clear I don't want anyone in the closet or questioning, testing the waters, but yet, every single one of the replies are vague, or you have to drag things out of them, then they admit they have a partner, so while I understand being nervous or questioning, if you jerk off to cock and only think about men, which I did while with women, once you get a taste and decide you want more, be honest like I was and tell your suitor your situation, lots of guys are willing to let you test the waters. But I can see why most gay guys stay away from straight dudes and bi's, it's all wishing and wondering. If you say you are bo or gay, don't waste peoples time, be honest if you messaged them, and stop with the likes or matches, just freakin say hi and what you are hoping to do, ask men what they prefer in bed, don't just say hi there and expect us to drag it out of you, you're the one reaching out, say something, say too much if you need to, don't be a mute.
  7. Here I am again.

So if you read my first blog here you will see that I told my wife how my bisexual curiosity was gaining some traction and I would like to explore it more, she agreed and I proceeded to look into some avenues of finding someone to explore their feeling with.

Fast forward a few weeks and we are having some sort of conversation and something got said and at that point, I knew I had really hurt my wife, which is something I really did not intend or want to do. I decided that the best thing to do would be to stop my search for a partner and try and stop thinking of this situation.

But here we are almost a year later and I am back into the same feelings I had before. Although this time we had a more frank discussion. I basically said I have these feelings and I can't do anything about it. Out of the love and respect I have for her I will not pursue an IRL meeting or boyfriend but I will continue to be online chatting and talking with other people that have the same interests as me.

So for the foreseeable future, there is no chance that I will act on any of my bi feelings but I can at least come here and talk with other people that feel the same way as I do.

Cynthia
  8. During my Army years part 1

[COLOR=#000000][B]Fayetteville mall near Ft. Bragg, NC[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]When I was stationed some 30 years ago in Fort Bragg are used to go to the nearby mall. Not really to Cruz but just walking around, but I soon found out then it was a cruising place. After going there a few times and seeing some cocks in the bathroom I noticed one guy while I people watched would go to the bathroom several times over a few hours. He was a very cute guy about 18 kinda tall and decent build. Through watching I found out he worked at the candy kiosk in the middle... so over the next few visits I would look for him and go buy something and started talking some since I always went when it was not busy. So I also started to go to the restroom in hopes of finding him there and I did a couple times washing his hands before he left... [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]Then the day came that he was watching me I went into the restroom and someone came in shortly after. There was a small hole just the right place that you could see movement through and the guy went into the next stall. I saw movements and shadows so looking I could see him jerking his cock! Few mins past and a note came under the stall, it said come and get some candy![/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]He left and soon after I did and went to get some candy... so he knew me and I knew him... little goofy comments about what’s the best hard candy to suck on LOL! It was getting towards closing time so I asked what he was doing after work he said nothing... so I said you want to grab a soda or something he said “yeah sure”. He said he would let his ride know not to come pick him up right a way. I said well what area you live in he told me and I said well that’s on my way home and I could drop him off. He said ok great and he met me in the parking lot about 10 mins later.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]He gets in the car and I said so where to? He said let run through the drive thru for some sodas. We her our sodas and he directs me to a place he knows close by the is dark and quiet. I park and turn the car off leaving the radio on low. We talk a little and then I suggest we get in the back seat. We do and just start rubbing each other through our clothes... I undue my pants and he does dropping the pant to our knees both of our cocks nice and hard. Mutually stroking each other and then he leans over and takes the tip of my cock into his mouth and starts to suck me.... he was really doing go good felt amazing but I wanted some of his cock too so when he took a break I had him lean back and let me work on his young hard cock.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]We took turns back and forth sucking each other in the back of the car... while he was sucking me I was getting close and told him and he went even more intense telling me he wanted me to cum in his mouth... I soon started to explode the feeling was amazing feeling my cock deep down his throat as he swallowed my big thick hot load! Right after he finished I went down on him he was pre cumming so much and tasted so good! Was only about a minute of sucking him and he shot his load in my mouth, it was not a huge load but was tasty! We chilled a bit and then I went to take him home. He had me drop him off at the opening of his community and told be to come by his work again soon.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]I stopped by a few time just to say hi and plan something and about a week later I had my place free so I stopped and told him and he said he could come over that afternoon. He came over about an hour later a little small talk and went to my room immediately we stripped down and got on the bed... we got into 69 that was so hot! I asked him if he was into anal and he said he never did it but didn’t think he would want fucked but could try fucking me if I wanted.... well I was all game for that... I grabbed a condom and some lube.... started out doggie and it didn’t take too long before he was balls deep inside me... it felt really good and then modified position so I was laying face down as he gave me long deep strokes of his young cock.... he was getting close so we switched it up and I had him lay back and mounted the young strapping lad.... I rode his cock to my pleasure for what must of been 20 minutes. I picked up the pace grinding my ass on his cock making it hit the right spot until I exploded all over his face and chest! My ass clamping his cock made him cum and I could feel his pulsing cock shooting his cum... [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]We collapsed and chilled then got up to shower... we sucked each other off before he left and had plans the meet up the next week....[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]Now for a wild bit... everyday I use to play racquetball with a group... one day I walk in to play and here is the guy... it was Billy the guy from the candy Kiosk! I was like wtf! Turns out that Billy was my boss’s kid...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]We hooked up a few more times after that but it was a little awkward at times...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast