Register

All Blog Entries

1. The Neighbor - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]"I guess it's my turn, huh?" he asked.

"Not if you really don't want to," I said.

"If you can be man enough to take my dick in your ass, how can I do anything less, brother?" he asked.

I just nodded my understanding; he held out his hand for the bottle of lube and applied it to me - but, I thought, not enough so I took it from him and poured more of it on myself before pretty much emptying the small bottle lubing him up and as I did so, I told him what to expect, that no matter how carefully I entered him, it might hurt and/or be very uncomfortable - and he can stay stop at any time.

"I gotta do this," he said before getting on his knees and as I had done; I got into position behind him, spread his cheeks as far apart as I could and once I saw his asshole open up a little, pressed my knob against the tiny gap and pushed gently.

"Oh, shit," he cursed and as he tensed up.

"Relax and breath," I said softly to him and once I felt him relax a bit more, I kept pushing until I felt my knob get past his muscles; he cussed again and was really squirming but when I asked him if he was okay and if he wanted me to stop, he said he was okay and that I was in there now so stopping wasn't an option.

He was so tight that I knew I wasn't going to last long and I even told him that as I gently fucked him; I wasn't trying to put all eight inches of myself in him but just made sure that enough of me stayed in him so that when I came, all of it would go inside of him. He was grunting and groaning and even kinda fucking back against me and muttering to himself and I couldn't make out what he was saying and, to be honest, I was right on the verge of cumming so I really wasn't paying any attention.

"Shit!" I cussed as my dick swelled against his tightness - and he had said the same thing as my dick started pumping sperm into his formerly virgin ass. I'm gasping, he's gasping and as I began to pull out, I heard that obscene popping sound that always made me want to laugh for some reason. I sat back on my haunches and as I did so, I could see his hole gaped open and was starting to see my cum starting to ooze out of him.

"Damn, that was... interesting," he said as he stretched out as best he could.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good... but I'm gonna be sore later, huh?"

"Probably," I said and taking notice that I wasn't feeling all that sore despite his dick being fatter than my own... but, then again, this wasn't my first time and for me it really was like riding a bike... and I was even considering riding him the next time and I was certain there would be a next time for one of us; that would depend on what was now going through his mind.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. The Neighbor - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I got up the next day and just in case I wasn't wrong about what I was sure was gonna happen, cleaned myself out and wistfully thinking about how much I didn't like doing that but it was a necessary evil. I told my wife I was leaving and kissed her and there was nothing else to say.

Once I got there and we got naked and on the sofa again, there wasn't much to talk about; we got right into a 69 with me on top - homey is a big boy and having him on top would have made things uncomfortable for the both of us. We hadn't gotten a whole minute into it before fingers were going into prepared assholes and I could tell just by the way he was sucking me that he didn't want me to cum... so I stopped sucking him and climbed off of him; I turned to look at him and asked, "Do you want to fuck me now?"

He blinked but nodded; I just "hate" it when I'm right at times. I nodded in return, got up and went to where I'd left my clothes, and came back with the small bottle of lube I'd brought with me. I lubed his cock up, then really lubed myself up; I got on my knees on the sofa with my ass in the air and felt the sofa move as he got into position behind me. A moment of his slippery dick sliding all over the place - then his knob pressing against my hole.. then gasping as it passed into me and right past my unresisting muscles until a good bit of his dick was in me. I took a deep breath and sighed, ready to settle into being fucked... when I felt his dick swell - and then felt it pumping like crazy.

I had expected that and I just kinda sighed to feel him cumming in me and because I could hear how... unhappy he was about having shot his load so quickly, I was prepared to do some damage control once he pulled out of me. He was apologizing profusely as he pulled out and as I was telling him not to be upset about it, I could feel his cum starting to ooze out of me. It had been a while since the last time I'd been fucked and despite how I felt about it, I had to admit that it felt familiar and in a good way.

Now it was time to see what he was gonna want to do... or not.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. The Neighbor - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]We'd gotten freshened up and redressed and there wasn't much talking this time; I didn't know what was going on in his head but my own thoughts were now on the very high possibility that [I]when[/I] we did this again - and we were most certainly going to - one or both of us was going to get fucked.

I returned home and told my wife all about it - and like I was supposed to per our agreement... and she said that even she knew what was going to happen next and wanted to know how I felt about it and, to be honest, I wasn't looking forward to it and said so. Despite having sex with him twice now, eh, I wasn't feeling him to the extent that wanting him in my ass was a "given" in that sense... but I knew, based on what just happened, at the least he was going to bring the topic up and, at the most, yeah - one or both of us were going to get fucked and because it had to happen. I understood this and more so given the many times I'd given a guy his first experience and some fucking was just the next "normal" step to take in things. I wasn't worried about it and it wasn't a question of whether I could deal with him fucking me... I was just indifferent about it; he didn't feel... special to me and in that way where being fucked by him was going to be something I'd really want and need him to do.

I just understood that it had to happen one way or the other - now it was just a matter of when it would... and, as it turned out, I didn't have to wait very long. A couple of days later, he sent me a text saying that if I was available the next day around 1pm, he wanted to see me again. I texted back that I would be and since I was very sure of what was going to happen, I told him how to clean his ass out in preparation for what I was sure was going to happen.

He texted back, "Okay - I'll see you tomorrow and I'll be ready!"

I told my wife about my next "appointment" with him and even she said, "You know what he's gonna want to do, right?"

"Yeah, I know," I said and since we were sitting on our bed and discussing this, it was the perfect moment for me to take her; I spent a long time licking and sucking on her pussy before she tapped out - then filled her pussy with my dick, my thrusts into her having more... incentive as she pushed a finger into my ass.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. The Neighbor - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]"I'm gonna cum," I said, resisting the urge to go from carefully fucking his mouth to plunging every inch of my dick down his throat.

He kinda nodded and hummed, "Mmm-mmm," and backed off to the head of my dick as I unloaded deliciously into his mouth, his tongue all over my knob and I could feel him swallowing and he didn't lift his head up until my dick had gotten totally soft in his mouth. For a moment, I thought he was going to keep going but he eventually sat up, licked his lips, and asked, "Did I do okay?"

"Yeah, you did," I said, smiling at him. We both downed big glasses of water before we sat back down and he asked me, "Why does this feel so damned good? Why don't I feel all that bad about this?"

"It feels good because it's supposed to," I said. "As to why you don't feel all that bad or guilty? I can't really say; a lot of guys feel very guilty and some guys don't so much. Two things here: One is sucking a guy's dick and being sucked and experience has taught me that some guys just adjust very well to it. The other thing is some guys feel bad for cheating on their woman like this and some guys, well, they just manage to sort it out that if she was giving up the pussy like she's supposed to, they wouldn't be sucking dick and being blown by a guy."

"I don't feel bad about it either way," he said. "Should I feel bad about it?"

"Not if it doesn't make sense for you to feel bad about it," I said with a shrug; I'd been looking at him the whole time and I could easily see that he was getting aroused again - his knob was starting to peek out from his foreskin again. "Everyone deals with this in their own way and in the best way they can."

He just nodded before he asked, "Why didn't I consider this before now? It's not like I didn't know that men did this and it ain't like I never saw men doing this before - saw a lot of it growing up but I never dreamed that one day I wanted to suck a dude's dick."

"Nothing unusual about that," I said. "It's a pretty common thing; you know about it, maybe even seen it before, and you just think that it's something you wouldn't do and there isn't a reason why you would... until you find out that there's a reason to."

"You're right," he said. "But here I am, huh? I not only did it once but I've done it again and I don't feel bad about it. So, um, listen... do you have time for us to do it again?"

"Sure, if you want to," I said and, clearly, he wanted to; his knob was now fully exposed, his dick hard again and this time, I stretched him out comfortably on the sofa and went back to work on him; at one point - and in a sense of a bit of payback - I wet a finger and pressed it against his hole and held it there to see if he'd move away and when he didn't, I pushed the tip of my finger into his ass. He gasped and actually pushed back against my finger and I felt it when the tip of my finger passed his muscles and my finger sank into his ass to the second knuckle. I just held it there while continuing to suck his dick; he was squirming and fucking into my mouth faster and - he exploded, crying out so loudly that I was sure everyone in the building could have heard him. As his dick pulsed, his ass was clamping down on my finger and it was a bit painful but I held it there until I had swallowed his load and his cock started to soften. I eased my finger out, sat up, and just looked at him.

"Man, the last time I had a finger in my ass was when I went to the doctor last month!" he said. "Damn, that felt good!"

I just smiled at him and kinda stretched out on the sofa as best I could, not only to be more comfortable but to also see what he was gonna do... and I didn't expect him to do anything after having unloaded twice but I guess I was surprised when he rearranged himself so he could suck me... and lifted my legs a little so he could push a fat finger into my ass. I gasped as I felt it going in me but he wasn't going to settle for just holding it in place; he started finger-fucking my hole as he blew me and I was fucking back against his finger and pushing down on it until his whole finger was in my ass; I could feel it against my prostate and the contact made me shudder as he gently - but urgently - shoved his finger in and out of my ass until I groaned that I was gonna cum - and unloaded right after saying it.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. The Neighbor - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Now here we were, one week later; I hadn't gotten settled on the sofa before he just came out and said, "I do want to talk to you... but after we, um, give each other a blow job - is that okay with you?"

Well, I knew what he wanted to do so I just said it was okay with me. We both got out of our pants and underwear and his cock was already good and hard, the knob of his dick already free of his foreskin and there was a large drop of pre-cum oozing out of the tip. I sat back down and waved at him to step forward and closer; he gasped and shuddered as I took him deep right off the bat and I just grabbed his hips to steady him before going to town on his dick and balls, every now and then sneaking a peek at him and seeing him staring at me in disbelief... or whatever that expression was or he had his eyes closed as he fucked gently into my mouth. His legs were shaking something fierce and I even took a moment to think about getting him to sit down before he fell down but I just palmed and kneaded his butt cheeks, not just to further entice him to cum but to kinda hold him upright.

He unloaded a good-sized load of salty spunk into my mouth; not as much as he did that very first time but enough to get me laughing to myself about him stockpiling his cum just for this moment. I milked every drop from him, released him, then guided him to sit down beside me - he literally fell on his ass onto the sofa, breathing heavily as he composed himself.

"Jesus Christ... you are so good at that," he finally said.

"I should be," I said and laughed to myself because that's exactly what he said the first time. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just give me a moment," he said. A moment later, he took a deep breath, kinda sighed, then leaned over to take my cock into his mouth and right away, I noticed that none of the tentative and very nervous behavior he displayed the first time was absent... and I just settled in to enjoy what he was doing to me. We were both kinda splayed on the sofa and I was kinda laid out in a way that, I guess, prompted him to probe my hole with a fat finger; he didn't try to push it into me but he was kinda finger-fucking me without his finger being in me, not that I would have objected if he had pushed it in.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. The Neighbor - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]A month or so ago, I gave one of my neighbors a bro-job out of compassion for his plight of having been made celibate by his wife of many years; I didn't offer it but he essentially asked to not only have his dick sucked but to find out what it was like to suck a man's cock. I could have played dumb when he asked me if I knew of any guys who could accommodate him; I could have said no when he finally got around to asking if I could help him and despite letting him know that I suck cock.

But I didn't. I'm not that kind of guy to just sit back and watch him continue to suffer and more so when we've been neighbors for about six years now and, yeah - I've met his wife and she's a piece of work; that and he's a fellow vet which was good enough for me.

After we sucked each other off, we sat and talked about what had just taken place and it did my heart good that I didn't have to ask him if he wanted to talk about it - he was more than eager to get his thoughts off his chest and one of the things he asked me was if it was "normal" for married guys to look for sex with other guys who were in the situation he'd found himself in with his wife. I allowed that while some guys would either just accept being made celibate (and keep their complaints about it to themselves) or they'd go find some other woman who'd be happy to give them some pussy but, yeah, some guys just come to the conclusion that the thing they need to do is to have sex - usually oral - with another guy.

I left him with two thoughts on my mind. The first was that he was going to okay with what we'd done even though I knew he was going to spend quite a bit of time going over it in his head; the second was that it wasn't going to be a question of [I]if[/I] he'd want to do it again but [I]when[/I] he was gonna want to. I figured that it would take maybe a week or so and, well, I was right about that. I knew that when I saw him exactly one week later and he said that if I had a moment, he wanted to talk to me, we were gonna talk... after we sucked each other off again. I responded to his request by telling him to give me a moment to tell my wife where I was gonna be and when I told her, she just laughed and said, "Yeah, it took him long enough, didn't it?" I laughed as well and went up to see what he wanted to talk about... if he really did want to talk.

During that week-long gap, I thought about how I felt about blowing him and I was somewhat indifferent about it; oh, it was satisfying to take his somewhat long and uncut dick and pleasure it and, in turn, myself and I did enjoy the look on his face when he came in my mouth and that stunned look on his face after I let go of him. I thought about the moment he took me into his mouth and with one hand wrapped around my dick, I could feel his whole body just vibrating with nervous energy; at the point, I wasn't sure if he could or would suck me and, as is my habit in first-time situations, I watched him closely for signs of totally freaking out; I barely heard him say, "I have to..." as he closed his mouth around me, his tongue fluttering all over the head of my dick, hearing him breathing so hard I thought he might hyperventilate and then beginning to find his way around how to suck a man's cock. I wasn't all that surprised that he figured it out as quickly as he did; he went from being tentative and unsure of things to sucking and licking my dick like he was an old hand at it.

I was going to cum and told him so; was he going to pull away or keep going? He didn't pull away and with his free hand playing with my balls, I came in his mouth; he kinda gagged for a moment but I expected that reaction - it's one thing to tell a guy what it's like to have sperm in your mouth but different to actually have it in your mouth; after a moment - and a moment in which I knew he was deciding to either spit it out or swallow it, he swallowed it and to his relief and my own, he didn't barf.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Ladies and gents rate me please

Ladies and gents please tell me what you think
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. Cousins - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]One of my other female cousins who I had sex with told me one day, while I was dick deep inside of her and about to cum, "We're cousins - we're supposed to fuck each other!" She even went as far to say that if I hadn't been her cousin, we would have never fucked and that, at first and because she didn't know we were cousins until we were introduced as being cousins, she said she didn't like me one bit when she first saw me.

Well, damn! But not ten minutes after we got introduced, she took me by the hand, led me to the barn, and proceeded to fuck me silly not once but twice. The next day found us going down on each other and that's all we did and there were a few times when I actually looked down to make sure my dick still had skin on it.

I came back home after that summer wondering if all cousins were like this and, truthfully, not all of my cousins were... but a great many of them were more than eager to have sex with me and I guessed more so when they'd not see me all that often and that, to me, just made whatever sex I was having with them so much better.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind