PDA

View Full Version : Now this is open minded (or legged)

smokey
Apr 6, 2006, 8:56 PM
I am lying nude on a bed piled high with pillows. a beautiful naked young woman enters the room and crawls into bed with me. We kiss, caressing and fondling each other’s bodies and
genitals until we are both aroused and excited. I kiss, lick and nibble my way down her body,
lingering on her breasts, kneading and sucking them until her nipples are flushed and firm. I tongue her navel as I work my way down until I am between her legs and her moist pink pussy is spread before me in all its glory. I slowly lick it and rub my tongue against her clitoris then slide it into her vagina lapping up her wetness until she is moaning happily. I enjoy her pleasure at my skills, savoring her excitement. I work my way down between her buns to her asshole. I slowly circle it with my tongue, and then wiggle it in as deeply as I can, tasting her musky, sour tang until she is squirming with delight then I slowly slip a finger into her ass, she wiggles and whimpers as work it in and out of her. Finally I pull it out, inhale the prefume of her musk then suck it off.. I am as excited as she is now and roll over so she can pleasure me as well. I enjoy the sight and feel of her sucking my penis. Eventually we get into 69, and play each other with our hands, fingers, mouths and tongues until we are both flushed with
excitement and ready for sex. She gets onto her knees and bends over offering me her sex. I lick it hungrily once more, then slowly mount and ride her to our mutual orgasms. I pull out and lick her clean as my come oozes from of her glistening, wet pussy; giving her yet another orgasm
before we cuddle each other to sleep....

....A handsome, naked, well-hung man who enters the room and crawls into bed with me. We kiss, caressing and fondling each other’s bodies and genitals until we are both aroused and excited. I kiss, lick and nibble my way down his body until I am between his legs and his long, hard, thick penis throbs before me. I lick its tip and then slowly suck it into my mouth swallowing as much of its length as possible, stroking it vigorously with my hand until he is moaning happily. I enjoy his pleasure at my skills, savoring his excitement. I watch as a
glistening drop of pre-come oozes out of the tip of his penis and then I lap it up. I lick my way down his shaft stopping only to gently suck his balls, and then continue on to his asshole. I suck on a finger then force it up his ass and losen his hole. Looser I slowly circle it with my tongue, and then wiggle it in as deeply as I can, tasting his musky sour, tang until he is squirming with delight. I am as excited as he is now and roll over so he can
pleasure me as well. I enjoy the sight and feel of him sucking on my penis. Eventually we get into 69, and play each other with our hands, fingers, mouths and tongues until we are both flushed with excitement and ready for sex. I get onto my knees and bend over offering him my ass. I feel him lubricate it with oil, and then he mounts me, slowly pressing his penis against my asshole. I gasp as he slides inside, filling me up. He rides me vigorously and I take it as we lose ourselves in the moment until we both come, exhausted and sated. He withdraws and I feel his sperm trickle out me. I reach round and get some on my finger and suck my finger clean as I purr happily, feeling quite pleased with myself.

bigregory
Apr 6, 2006, 9:38 PM
there are many places to post stories ,just not here.
Threepillows.com is looking for writers.
If you want to find out about some more sites that support stories, mail or pvt. me

Flounder1967
Apr 6, 2006, 11:58 PM
Go ahead and write smokey I like both stories. It's a great place to express yoyr toughts

smokey
Apr 7, 2006, 10:31 AM
If you want to find out about some more sites that support stories, mail or pvt. me

You missed the poetry then a week or so back.

rumple4skin
Apr 7, 2006, 3:06 PM
Smokey,
I also enjoyed both sories. I am looking at the "Posting Rules" at the top of the reply to thread page and do not see any way that your post violates those rules. I think it falls very well under rule 4 that says:

Have fun. Learn. Share. Entertain. Discuss. Argue. Enlighten.

I found the stories fun and entertaining and am now more enlightened about you are since you chose to share more of yourself with us. :bigrin:

Thanks,
Rumple

ambi53mm
Apr 7, 2006, 9:21 PM
Thanks Smokey,

....Seems like things have been a little slower than usual and what a great way to start the weekend ..think I need to go and wake up my wife :bigrin:

Ambi :)

APMountianMan
Apr 8, 2006, 12:11 PM

Why not here? I think a story thread here would be a great addition. I suggested that the site could be better organized before and was told that the culture here was a free thought culture. OK. I can accept that though I still believe more organization would make the site more user friendly. But I have to say to start censoring what thought can be put here, i.e. stories, bothers me. I think we continue to see the same sort of postings again and again because we refuse to explore other avenues of expression and organization.

My :2cents:
:cool:

Tx46M
Apr 8, 2006, 1:25 PM
Why not here? I think a story thread here would be a great addition. I suggested that the site could be better organized before and was told that the culture here was a free thought culture. OK. I can accept that though I still believe more organization would make the site more user friendly. But I have to say to start censoring what thought can be put here, i.e. stories, bothers me. I think we continue to see the same sort of postings again and again because we refuse to explore other avenues of expression and organization.

My :2cents:
:cool:
Agreed!
:2cents: ;)