PDA

View Full Version : just curiuos

BI BOYTOY
Apr 6, 2006, 4:44 AM
hey guys my first one he he , i was just curiuos who many of you out their in the world are into light bondage and spanking and the like. and i wanted to coment on how nice everyone that i have talked to has been, and say thankx its not very often one gets to talk about stuff and not get jumped on. :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bipride: :three:

Da Doctor
Apr 6, 2006, 12:11 PM
Normally im not for the stuff, but who knows what could happen in the midst of passion.

Doc

BI BOYTOY
Apr 6, 2006, 3:11 PM
ok guys i seem to be scaring people, or this thread is not worth commenting on well im sorry if i ofened any body but the key word here is light is it that the word bondage no matter how heavey or light you use the scare people or is a bunch of people sitting in their little cyber clicks laughing at it.

red_riding_hood_27
Apr 6, 2006, 3:18 PM
You are not scaring anyone with the term light. I don't mind blindfold however I don't like the idea of tying up. I have a fear of being raped and just holding my wrist down I freak out. Now I would not mind tying someone up to have my way with them

:tongue:
Angela

nubiwoman
Apr 6, 2006, 3:27 PM
ok guys i seem to be scaring people, or this thread is not worth commenting on well im sorry if i ofened any body but the key word here is light is it that the word bondage no matter how heavey or light you use the scare people or is a bunch of people sitting in their little cyber clicks laughing at it.

hey bi boytoy..

whoah, chill a little!...

i read your thread earlier... thought about what you said, reflected.. then decided to keep my thoughts to myself.... NOT because i was offended (?) NOT because i was scared or laughing at you (??) but because i had nothing i wanted to say....

no hidden agenda... i only add to threads if i believe i have something worth saying ..... and i didn't.

Julie

:cool:

BI BOYTOY
Apr 6, 2006, 3:37 PM
ok ill chill out :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

Driver 8
Apr 6, 2006, 3:42 PM
And there've been threads about even heavier BDSM play in the past, so I doubt you're offending folks. Sometimes threads get a lot of activity, sometimes they don't.

funtimebiman47
Apr 6, 2006, 6:21 PM
Howdy bi boytoy.and congrats on ur first thread. I have enjoyed light bondage more than a few times. I like to be dominated by my wife at times, and sex games are so fun with someone you trust. Its a real thrill when she really gets into it and has her way with me. Let the games begin...

innaminka
Apr 6, 2006, 6:37 PM
Ok, I'm totally not into any form of pain, restraint or anything of that ilk.
Maybe a kiddy slap on my bare botty by hubby (or whoever) whilst joined, but that's it.

But that's not to criticise those who do. Enjoy life while you may is my philosophy. :)