PDA

View Full Version : HAY THERE!

_Joe_
Aug 26, 2010, 5:33 PM
http://feber.se/video/art/186246/dagens_wtf/

extrantro
Aug 26, 2010, 5:45 PM
Joe,

I just don't know what to say. My first reaction was to ask "where do you FIND this stuff?", but I've learned that you don't reveal your sources.

So let's just leave it at "I'm glad you're here. This place woould be so much poorer without you."

Doggiestyle
Aug 26, 2010, 5:58 PM
WOW Now that is what I call a square bale that is a little bit out of square!!!

Question??? Is this what happens to you when you get a bad case of "hay fever" ??? :rolleyes:

Just wondering?! Your friend, :doggie:

Wrenn
Aug 26, 2010, 6:44 PM
ROFLMBFAO!!! I loved it at the end when the hay bale was running around.

Realist
Aug 26, 2010, 6:48 PM
What is that...... Danish, Swedish? I know it's not German. Funny though, whatever it is. Wonder where the tractor ended up?

Who was that who wrote a song that reminds me of you, Joe?

I think the title was, "The Whole World Loves a Nut"!

Canticle
Aug 26, 2010, 7:07 PM
There is not very much more I can add. Just very funny. :)

You should be cloned, Joe and those clones, hopefully, just as funny as yourself, sent out to bring the planet much joy and mirth.

onewhocares
Aug 26, 2010, 10:30 PM
Only you Joe, only you.

Belle

citystyleguy
Aug 26, 2010, 11:54 PM
...that is some weird shit, dude! ...and they say we here in el lay are strange!!! yeah, right!

nnjbicoupleforplay
Aug 27, 2010, 6:51 AM
Absolutely hilarious, he looks like a "giant" miniwheat!!

diB4u
Aug 27, 2010, 11:51 AM
The first thing i thought of was, oh my god naked man, then naked man in the hay......

Are people just bonkers lol.

Good find there joe!:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 27, 2010, 2:10 PM
lol Our Joe Does come up with some wonderful and slighty weird stuff, but in a good way..lol
Cat

Robinium
Aug 27, 2010, 2:25 PM
Hilarious! I'll send it to my parents. Thank you very much for posting this.

Realist asked about the language of the website. It's definitely a Germanic language, but not German, so we gotta go to Northern Europe to find out.

It's not Danish, as in Danish, you use ø instead of ö (pronounced like the sound in "word", but without the "r" sound attached to it). It's not Finnish, as Finnish is no Germanic language at all, but very unique - like some alien message from outer space with many double consonants and vocals ("We come in peace"). Nor is it Icelandic, as Icelandic is much more different from German than what's written here and also has a couple of funny exotic letters which I don't see here at all. It's not Dutch, as there's no "ui", "ee" and "oe" everywhere and not that many "k" and "z", plus Dutch has no ä. Plus I can read Dutch easily and recognize it (it's very close to German, almost like a very strong dialect).

This leaves us with Swedish and Norwegian, and I think it's Swedish as it's too close to German to be Norwegian and my gut feeling says it's Swedish cause of all the little words in it seeming to be Swedish (pronouns etc.).

Since childhood, I have always been reading what's written on cereal packages etc. out of boredom while eating, and tried to figure out what meant what. Here in Europe, many of our food packages are multilingual - sometimes even 10 or 15 languages on one package. I just knew that one day, this would pay off. That day has come now. :bigrin:

Doggie_Wood
Aug 28, 2010, 12:40 AM
What is that...... Danish, Swedish? I know it's not German. Funny though, whatever it is. Wonder where the tractor ended up?

Who was that who wrote a song that reminds me of you, Joe?

I think the title was, "The Whole World Loves a Nut"!

I think it could be Netherlands (Holland) - but who knows!

Doggie :doggie:

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 28, 2010, 11:39 AM
OMG, i guess since peanut butter wouldn't work quite well on cows and horses, one must improvise and smother themselves in hay!! Lmao.

i can't help but feel a sense of dread about his future though. Headlines appear.

Hay Ride Gone Wild
Man suffocates while living his hay fetish, wife refused to stop filming him to help.

_Joe_
Aug 28, 2010, 6:49 PM
From Sweden.

TaylorMade
Aug 28, 2010, 6:55 PM
You said Sweden, so pics of my favorite Swede for you.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa56/banina06/Lovers/dolph-lundgren-745632.jpg

Oh yeah, Taylor loves the Dolph.

*Taylor*