PDA

View Full Version : where o where have my friends gone???

RebekaLee
Apr 5, 2006, 9:26 PM
Wednesday April 5, 2006 8:00 pm I was in the Main chat room and speaking with allbi and ladyd when it came up that people have been missing. where are you dear friends? there is a nice big list of ppl that haven't been around. maybe we're just not online at the same time?? well, here's the list...these people are in no specific order and i apologize if i forgot a name or two...with that said...

huney
cmm
usedbear
rumple
arana
BB
smurfie
katie
jazzer
twowho
meteast
2fer
driver

we miss seeing you! so come make a post here and ya better give us a good excuse for why you havn't been around!!! or tell me to s.t.f.u. b/c you have been here and allbi, ladyd, and i just havn't seen ya!

with love and tons of hugs,

beka :female:

p.s. i would have mentioned kate too...but we know where she's been....lucky biotch gettin her tan on in FL ;)

2fer'swife
Apr 5, 2006, 9:36 PM
Sorry!
My kids are on spring break and it's thrown off my whole schedule! I babysit a particularly curious child, who I'd rather not have go ask her mom what bisexual means!

Driver 8
Apr 5, 2006, 10:04 PM
Sorry!

I'm in grad school and have three weeks left to go in the semester - and I foolishly took an unusually heavy courseload this spring.

arana
Apr 5, 2006, 10:05 PM
I've seen these people at chat recently.... haven't I? 'cept Smurfie and Huney, they are usually in chat when I'm going to bed, or so says the list. Same for Jazzer.
Davenavy left for surgery but I haven't seen him return yet. Does anyone know how he is doing?
Wellred is also someone that is greatly missed here.

RebekaLee
Apr 6, 2006, 2:08 AM
2fer...totally understandable!

Driver...good luck!!! how awesome that you're almost done w/grad school!!! i know i'm excited 'bout graduation and its just my undergrad :)

arana...thanks for the update...like i said, i must be comin into chat at the wrong times!

csrakate
Apr 6, 2006, 4:14 AM
Tan...no....a little redness and future peeling...most likely...but hey...it's fun..I am having a good time and am oh so relaxed!!

But will be back in full force next week...hope all is well!!

Hugs,
Kate

rumple4skin
Apr 6, 2006, 4:39 AM
(((((((((((( beka, et al. ))))))))))))

Sorry,
I am here, but I am not all there. :bigrin:
I do not have an reason as good as 2fers or Drivers. :) I have been to the site just not as much as I would like. I hope to see you in the chat again very soon. :)

Rumple

usedbear1950
Apr 6, 2006, 7:16 AM
Beka darling,

I apologize for not being all there either. I come home from work and pass out...and not real good rem sleep either. The next few weeks will be crazy (Easter and vacation). But I'm here for you or anyone of our friends that need me.
(Does best Arnold imitation) I'll be back!

ur ever luvin
usedbear

dmb_fan_always
Apr 6, 2006, 10:20 AM
I could almost ask the same question of you, Beka. :) I haven't seen you in a while. Guess we're just on at different times lately. Hope everything is going great!

texasman6172003
Apr 6, 2006, 6:52 PM
Hey Beka, You know ive been around at times. Allways a pleasure to be around you. Its allways a kick when you greet me as Texass,lol. Even if were noy in the room were there in spirit.. Love ya girl,Charles,,,Texasss,lol...

bicurious bottom
Apr 6, 2006, 9:15 PM
Hi, Beka. I have been in chat almost daily. I haven't been online as much, because I hurt my back and can't sit here as much. I do agree, there have been very few people in chat, but that happens in the spring. People just get busy outside. Chat with you soon!

BB

meteast chick
Apr 6, 2006, 9:43 PM
Oh Beka, it's so nice to be missed. As all of you by now know what's going on in my life, I haven't been logging on quite as often. I have been showered with support and love and am SO appreciative. You should have my yahoo address if you ever need to talk outside of this site. I have talked to several of the people you mentioned recently, but not in chat.

Take care sweetie, I'll try not to be a stranger,
luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

onewhocares
Apr 7, 2006, 4:43 AM
Miss Beka,

How nice of you to miss your friends. I like many others have had a busy couple of weeks so my time here is limited. Will be back to my old self soon. Miss chatting with all of you more than I can say.

Belle

Tx46M
Apr 7, 2006, 7:54 AM
I'm your friend too Rebekalee!
:male: :rolleyes: :cool:

RebekaLee
Apr 7, 2006, 1:30 PM
ok...so didn't mean for ya'll to start apologizing for not being here! i wasn't getting on to you...haha...just wanted to see what ppl have been up to. and yes, i know i'm not always in the room either...and i'm sure i've missed alot of ya'll because of that. especially when i get offline to go watch charmed like i did yesterday. yes arana, i left ya'll for charmed. haha (actually ended up missing charmed and takin care of that lost pup instead)

anyway...look at me ramblin on... like i said...i wasn't 'getting on' to ya'll... just wanted to start a thread and see some posts of ppl i havn't seen around! :female: :) :tong: :) :female:

I'm your friend too Rebekalee!
:male: :rolleyes: :cool:
of course you are Tx!

arana
Apr 7, 2006, 2:31 PM
yes arana, i left ya'll for charmed. haha (actually ended up missing charmed and takin care of that lost pup instead)

I assumed that's what you did when Chook said you left to TALK TO SOMEONE NAMED CHARMED lol. I hope you can find a home for the puppy instead of having to take him in. He's a cutie.

RebekaLee
Apr 7, 2006, 2:43 PM
ok...1st of all...Charmed is a TV show about 3 witches...its not someone, silly chook. 2nd, went to check on the pup today and she escaped. so my new little puppy friend is gone :(

codybear3
Apr 8, 2006, 12:38 AM
Hi Beka...I don't really do the chat room too much (if any) cuz I type too damn slow...I have gone in just to lurk and say "HI" but haven't done so in a while...But, Hello Beka... :) :paw: :paw:

Mrs. Taz
Apr 8, 2006, 12:56 AM
puppy, what puppy?? Im sorry I must have missed that.

RebekaLee
Apr 8, 2006, 1:31 AM
kitten...i foudn a puppy yesterday when i was walking home from class. i didn't want her to get hit by a car so i took her in...had her in my sisters backyard...but sometime this mornin' she escaped. so no more puppy

rupertbare
Apr 9, 2006, 4:07 AM
<woof> <woof>, ,<yap> <yap>!!!!!!!!!

another one gone from chat!!!

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, let's just hope the poor little thing found it's way home.

love

Rupe :)