PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter note

coyotedude
Aug 25, 2010, 1:24 AM
My family got a new kitten yesterday.

Anyone have a good name for the little cutie butt? He's a boy, last we checked.

DuckiesDarling
Aug 25, 2010, 1:29 AM
Something you can holler and not feel like you're talking to a young child would be good.

I named my little bit of fluff, Sketch.

So what color is your kitty?

coyotedude
Aug 25, 2010, 1:32 AM
Brownish black. 8 weeks old, supposedly. Cute little thing (said while nursing my scratches and bite marks)...

Robinium
Aug 25, 2010, 1:34 AM
Brownish black. 8 weeks old, supposedly. Cute little thing (said while nursing my scratches and bite marks)...

Yeah, another pussy thread! How about "chocolate"?

DuckiesDarling
Aug 25, 2010, 1:34 AM
hmm brownish black......what's his attitude like besides frisky lol

DuckiesDarling
Aug 25, 2010, 1:45 AM
I'm thinking Brownie but that's more girly.....hmmm really kinds depends on the attitude.

coyotedude
Aug 25, 2010, 1:47 AM
Oh, the little poop has attitude, all right... :cutelaugh

DuckiesDarling
Aug 25, 2010, 1:50 AM
Then there ya go... Shithead :)

Long Duck Dong
Aug 25, 2010, 1:51 AM
lol I let the cats personality decide the cats name....lol

some of the names I have had include

asswipe ( dragged its asshole accross the fllor constantly, vet could find no reason for it
gumboot ( loved to sleep in my gumboots
doorstop ( had a uncanny ability to enter closing doors )
nom aka rat ( nom means to eat, and she will eat anything, including me )

alli_smiles
Aug 25, 2010, 3:00 AM
How about Loki? :-):2cents:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 25, 2010, 3:21 AM
If it was a girl, I'd suggest Minx...*SNicker*
Hugs Yoti...
Cat

NEPHX
Aug 25, 2010, 6:01 AM
My family got a new kitten yesterday.

Anyone have a good name for the little cutie butt? He's a boy, last we checked.

Well, how many times have you checked.... its not that complicated and rarely, in cats, does it change :tong:

My 75-lb Doggy and I were tossin' around some ideas and he came up with "Doggy-Snack"!

He always promises to be gentle with one when its between his 6-inch fangs....

I'm just say!! Its what he said (when I couldn't hear the other voices :eek: )

This started out short but we (doggie and me) had secondary trauma just thinking about it!! We thought a quick "primer" might be handy to remind you of all the fun.

"Here Doggy Doggy Doggy-Snack!" See it has a ring to it.... as if one would ever come when called without tuna in the offering... and remember the whole "herding cats" thing is not just personality/sociological based but also on their reproductive habits/expertise!?

But a true treat: wait for "heat" you'll just love it!! And, your vet will show you how to "stimulate" the female to try to fool her into "getting out of heat" (which works until 1AM that next night) ("raaaaaaaaaaawraw deep moan") . Ok, all you toy fans, NO USING THE vibrating DILDO or double-ended whatever ON HER even out of sheer frustration!! We're talking Q-tips here. Cold showers don't work -for you and/or the cat - generally "and" if you've ever tried to bath a cat or watched; you know what we mean.

And, just when she does stop is when you'll find out why! They escaped for 2-minutes during the day when you weren't home and your 3-year old will say "but she really wanted to go out" and the little tramp got knocked up... not once mind you but 6 times - by ALL 6 Tom's roaming your property for the past few days "spraying" all over everything (and we thought teenage boys were bad). When you come home you'' wonder why she winked at you with that starry look in your eye - someone(everyone) had pussy. And, now, she's gonna be a momma of 5-8 more of the little angels and you just HAVE to keep at least one (per kid btw) (ask your "kids", "spouse", "S/O", etc.). Next time, you make sure not to put off the getting fixed part the vet tells you about. Don't say we (me and doggie) didn't warn you.

Just remember, dogs have "owners," cats have "staff." and, usually, for a VERY long time. My last cat lived 19.5-years and she was the runt of the litter, alpha animal over all kids, cats & dogs (and raised plenty of them from pups (spare the single-front-claw across snout of the agitated golden retriever, spoil the child) and should have had the Yoda t-shirt that says "Size Matters NOT." And, they love to pick the visitor to your home (older ladies & young loud children are their specialties) who are the most allergic, most afraid or most hate felines to service them with endless attention.

Visions of saying, in a muffled voice (due to wearing a gas mask), "die die die you CUTE, adorable little fuzz ball filled-with-stink" sung while changing the litter box (the "deed" having been done generally JUST when company arrives or you are naked and otherwise engaged with someone in the same room). Yes, it is used as a weapon. They are also very good at shredding books and furniture (but always have nice sharp claws), etc, and the "smell" of the slightest social (k9, feline or human) upheaval wafting through the air (pee), is unmistakable. Aye.. the memories. Doggy-Snack....

At least they are somewhat "adjustable" (roto-rooter and declaw).

Did you get a 3-day return option? On day 4 you'll know why they only give you 3-days :bigrin:

But I did love them all dearly (3 sisters and ONE of the off-spring).

Doggy-Snack!

12voltman59
Aug 25, 2010, 10:29 AM
How about "Coco"?

It is something how much an attitude cats can have and it is also something the way each one has their own clearly identifiable personality.