PDA

View Full Version : For the twowhocare, etal..

Sparks
Apr 3, 2006, 10:32 PM
Thank you so much for the phone call today. It's wonderful to put a voice to the written word. Thank you for sharing your thoutghts with me today. And it's wonderful to know that Bear and Brian care as much as you do.

You are a remarkable woman, but I bet you already know that. Honest, direct and most especially clear from the heart.

I thank you all for your care and concern for my boy in Afganistan. Althuogh he is on the front lines, it's folks like you who are the real hero's during these horrible times. Giving love, care and support, quietly, in your own way.

Brother Bear.....feel free to contact men at will. And Brian, that offer for lunch and a tour at UCLA is still open. Friends.

To the rest of my friends here, I wish each of you a good week. What a wonderful commuity we have here. And to you Mimi, call it friendship, transference. . .whatever. I'm proud of you kiddo :-). As with Brian, you have and open invitation to visit and tour UCLA on me and the University. No hiddend agenda, just friendship.

I turn 51 today. And you know what? I'm happy as hell!! The sweetness of my youth. And, the wonder of my age? As a young 51, I await my futrue with open arms.

Take good care, my friends.

Fred

arana
Apr 3, 2006, 11:33 PM
Happiest of Birthdays
to you Freddie!!!

usedbear1950
Apr 3, 2006, 11:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER SPARKY!

ur ever luvin
usedbear

PS wait til u get to 56 brother!!!!ROFL :bday: :bday: :bday:

Mrs.F
Apr 3, 2006, 11:46 PM
I didn't know it was your birthday........... :bigrin:

Happy, Happy Birthday Sparks :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:

Hope you have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Mrs.F :)

Sparks
Apr 4, 2006, 2:09 AM
((((((thank you))))))

Long Duck Dong
Apr 4, 2006, 2:09 AM
hey there sparky... happy birthday,..... ahh can we all make a deal with you ???? you blow out the candles... we will just *blow* the guests :P:P

curious married m
Apr 4, 2006, 8:31 AM
Hey Sparks, Have a great day. :bdaygrin: :bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bday: :bdaygrin: CMM

allbimyself
Apr 4, 2006, 11:41 AM
Happy Birthday, sparks.

rupertbare
Apr 4, 2006, 12:21 PM
((((((((((SPARKS!!!!!)))))))))))))))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATE!!!!!!!!

Yep, the 50's decade is turning out to be maybe one of the best since one's 20's!!!!!!!!!

Heaps of love to you and yours

Rupe :)

onewhocares
Apr 4, 2006, 2:04 PM
My Sweets, what can I say......

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, We Love You
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, May your dreams come TRUE
WHen You blow out the Candle . Love will shine anew
Keep the Love Light in your eyes, the whole day through

You are a FRIEND, a wonderful friend to all. WE love you

Belle

Hugs and Kisses till I see you soon!

rumple4skin
Apr 4, 2006, 3:40 PM
Hey Spaks, Happy Birthday to you :bdaygrin: :bday: :grouphug: :bday: :bdaygrin:

codybear3
Apr 4, 2006, 8:43 PM
Happy Birthday Sparks :bday: :bday: :paw: :paw:

m.in.heels&hose
Apr 4, 2006, 9:39 PM
Hey there sparks
I didnt know it was your birthday eithewr

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to a truly great and thoughtful person

:bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday:

both gina & i wish you the happiest of birthdays, and again , sorry for not knowing earlier

hugs & more hugs
m.in.heels&hose