PDA

View Full Version : new here, hi!

ashleycd
Aug 9, 2010, 9:23 PM
another bisexual man who is tired of living in silence :)

I've known (or should have known) since I was 13-14 but societal and family pressures adopted as my own kept me from accepting myself until I was 26-27. Incidentally, was more comfortable as a crossdresser than a bisexual man, interesting. I knew that by the time I was 20 after starting when I was 11. In 2002 I told my wife about my entire kinky side (bi & cd), lol. She was relieved and happy to oblige. Since then, it's been baby steps and we have our family now. It will be a while before we take on an active lifestyle, but a closed loop relationship is what we want over time. Having a couple we can hang out with where I and the other guy can enjoy a romantic relationship would be a dream come true!

Anyway, that's me, just thought I'd say hi! Glad we aren't all alone.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody.

cheers!

onewhocares
Aug 9, 2010, 9:32 PM
Just wanted to send you a big WELCOME from the Boston area. Glad that you have finally come out to your wife and more importantly that she accepts it as part of who you are. CLR can work. Taking the time to find the right folks is key.

Wishing you the best,

Belle

Humdidity
Aug 9, 2010, 10:09 PM
Welcome!
You'll find some great people to chat with here and possibly make a real friend or two.
Coming out, whether it's cross dressing, being bisexual or gay, can be scary and very difficult. Congrats on your courage and fortitude, and congrats to your wife for being open minded and loving!

Fred

IndyBiFun
Aug 9, 2010, 10:46 PM
Welcome Ashley!

Settle in and get comfortable.

I'm glad you found this community.

Indy

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 9, 2010, 11:46 PM
Hi Ash, Welcome Home Sweetie. :}
Cat
Everybodys feline

csreef
Aug 10, 2010, 2:16 PM
Ashley -
Welcome home sweetheart :flag3:

Warmly yours,
A.

MarieDelta
Aug 10, 2010, 2:53 PM
Welcome to the site Ashley, great to have you here.

another bisexual man who is tired of living in silence :)

I've known (or should have known) since I was 13-14 but societal and family pressures adopted as my own kept me from accepting myself until I was 26-27. Incidentally, was more comfortable as a crossdresser than a bisexual man, interesting. I knew that by the time I was 20 after starting when I was 11. In 2002 I told my wife about my entire kinky side (bi & cd), lol. She was relieved and happy to oblige. Since then, it's been baby steps and we have our family now. It will be a while before we take on an active lifestyle, but a closed loop relationship is what we want over time. Having a couple we can hang out with where I and the other guy can enjoy a romantic relationship would be a dream come true!

Anyway, that's me, just thought I'd say hi! Glad we aren't all alone.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody.

cheers!

Kiowa_Pacer
Aug 11, 2010, 1:31 AM
Greetings Ashley, welcome. We are fairly new here too, but there are some really great people here. Hope you find some good friends.

Ki

DuckiesDarling
Aug 11, 2010, 1:40 AM
Hi and welcome :)

ashleycd
Aug 16, 2010, 3:39 PM
thanks for the warm welcome. wasn't sure how welcoming everyone would be to a guy like me. thanks again, looking forward to some fun!

-ash

michaelaaron
Aug 16, 2010, 5:13 PM
I just recently came out to my wife, as well, and like yours she was very warm and accepting. Isn't that great? Anyway, welcome, and glad to have you here.

My wife and I are just starting to have an open relationship, and I understand that whole new set of ideas. Like you, I'm looking for a relationship that is more than just sexual, but that is also meaningful and committed. I hope your search works out for you, and me too, while were on the subject. Happy hunting!:flag2: