PDA

View Full Version : MySpace invitation

meteast chick
Apr 3, 2006, 7:33 AM
I open my arms and invite you all to visit my MySpace. www.myspace.com/rachelle77. Check out my last blog. It speaks volumes. Many things have come to pass recently, and my many many many thanks go out to all of you for your support. It means more to me than any of you realize.

In short, for you that knew that my marriage was on the rocks...well...it's finished now. I think partly in thanks to you, I have overcome many obstacles and tried to face this without fear of failure or absence. We knew a long time ago that there were problems, but like many people, we let those problems go the byway. I don't think it was conscious choice, but hindsight is 20/20. I've known I was bisexual since I was...oh...about 15. I'm starting to believe it may be more than that, but I'm not sure how far it goes. I can tell you for sure that the process has begun and my husband has been more than civil to me. He's actually been nice. It's hard to know that I've hurt him. He lived this blindly and feels somehow blindsighted. But he knows this is nothing new. So I encourage you to send him words of comfort...he is meteast husb. We both need it actually. We'll be fine...eventually, but this time is simply timultuous. Eventually all will be dandy with the world once again.

My many thanks to the MANY of you who extended us your hand of friendship during this troubling time. I couldn't begin to name you individually. You know who you are. My only wish is that I be nearer to thee.

P.S. I came out to my mom and my best friend this week with surprisingly supportive results!!! Whew!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxo
meteast chick

Mrs.F
Apr 3, 2006, 9:36 AM
I'm so sorry to hear Rachelle that your marriage is over. However, it is better to let go with both of you on civil ground, to remain friends then live a marriage that you know is not what it should be. I feel bad for both of you...but stay strong and as you said..in time things will be better.

I have talked to your husband..he wrote me a long message this weekend. I think he will be ok. He's got a good head on his shoulders.

Please take care and know your both in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything..you know where to find me.

Mrs.F :)

Sparks
Apr 4, 2006, 2:52 AM
, So I encourage you to send him words of comfort...

I will chick. And let the both of you know that that there is friendship and comfort here within the room. You're both free to contact me for care and support. Sparks4546@yahoo.com

Take good care,

Fred

Tx46M
Apr 4, 2006, 7:56 AM
meteast chick, thanks for sharing...you are special~!!
;)

rupertbare
Apr 4, 2006, 12:26 PM
P.S. I came out to my mom and my best friend this week with surprisingly supportive results!!! Whew!!!

(((((((((((((((((Hey babe!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))) Way to go!!!!!!!!! And way cool!!!!!! Hey, and brave too!!!!!!!!!! I take my hat off to you.

Having told only a few folk over the years I know how scary awaiting the reaction can be!!!!!!!!!

So yep whew!!!!!!!!!!!!

With heaps of love to you and yours

Rupe :)