PDA

View Full Version : Dukes of Hazzard

boss_hogg
Jul 31, 2010, 3:47 PM
I have recently come to realise my greatest bi inspiration was the old TV series Dukes of Hazzard. Those 3 had it all. Tow brothers with bodies to die for and a sister I could get an erection to even before I knew what one was. I've downloaded a number of episodes from iTunes and spend many a happy journey with happy fantases of one, two or all three of them. In fact the police office wasn't bad either and there was something fun even about Boss Hogg. Am I the only one to have found these characters so horny. Were there other TV programmes that inspired bisexual fantases? All the best:bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 2, 2010, 8:27 PM
Omg...several. Matt Houston, Anything with Tom Selleck in it. I even watched Bay Watch so I could oogle the girls too..lol Grizzley Adams made me drool, for him And his Native American friend.
Gosh theres so many that I cant think of right at the moment, but they'll come to me. :}
Cat

Realist
Aug 2, 2010, 9:05 PM
Charlene Tilton---Dallas

Ricky Nelson-----My 3 sons (?)

Arty Johnson----Laugh In

Janine Turner---Northern Exposure

Joan Chen------Twin Peaks

Delta Burke-----Designing Women

John Corbett---Northern Exposure

BiCycler
Aug 2, 2010, 9:19 PM
I am convinced that my sexuality stems from early experiences with the Sears catalogue underwear and bathing suit sextions. I had such a hardon for the bulges and the curves. I even have some girdle fantasies that pop up from time to time. I wonder if my mom ever figured out why she could never find her catalogues.:eek::flag2:

DuckiesDarling
Aug 2, 2010, 9:45 PM
Well since I'm not bi, I'll just admit there are several shows that caused some wonderfully erotic dreams.

MacGyver- Richard Dean Anderson was just yummy
Wolf- Jack Scalia...same
Baywatch- John Allen Nelson
Party of Five- Matthew Fox
Dawson's Creek- both James Van Der Beek and Joshua Jackson
Angel and Bones- David Boreanaz
Supernatural-Jensen Ackles

Lots more but that's enough for now, there have been any number of completely sexy guys on the tube and their characters that inspire a woman to just wanna take care of em or be the one they can't live without.

onewhocares
Aug 2, 2010, 10:47 PM
What a fun reflection on our past...or in MY past. I do think that I am dating myself. I have always been attracted to a smart man...or a man more importantly who can think on his feet. Robert Crane in Hogan's Hero's; Steven Fry in Jeeves and Worcester; Mac Guyever. A man who can use his brain...SO important to me. Perry Mason, Columbo to Jethro Gibbs. All I really need is a man with a brain and great eyes.

I remember when I was a teenager and the movie Lifeguard came out with Sam Elliot in the title role and Kristy Mc Nichol as the teenybopper who fell for him. Who knew that the college woman was having hot flashes and dreams for HIM. What does it say about who we are when we lust after those who appear on the screan...the little one or the big one?

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 3, 2010, 2:55 AM
Ohh, I have Always had the hots for Sam Elliot, and his father before Him..Morgan Woodward. Drool drool...lol I can hear his vioce and know it in a heartbeat....lol
Beef...its whats for dinner...LMAO
Cat

darkeyes
Aug 3, 2010, 7:49 AM
Kate is always on at me about being a right little snob about films and telly.. but there is something about most telly that is simply mindless pap and film is every bit as bad. Dukes of Hazard together with a lot of telly series from both sides of the Atlantic that people seem to rave about was abysmal dross and no healthy mind should be subjected to it. I much prefer something a little more cerebral when it comes to drama and need a little more quality of acting than series provide before I even get near to a fantasy.

Going back to Kate, her view is that when it comes to telly and film, I have no sense of fun!!! Bloody soss!!! What more can I expect from someone who loves watching Heartbeat, Doc Martin and reruns of Allie McBeal!!!!! Jeez...

What I have enjoyed watching was Auntie Beeb's new series "Sherlock" which is as you would expect about the great detective, but updated to present day. Dominic Cumberbatch plays Holmes and an odder looking Holmes you never did see. I never liked him in anything else but he is brill in the part.. the two episodes I watched i are funny, well acted and if the series somehow does remind me of "Numbers" which I hate, it is a vastly superior series.. I think there are only 3, but I did have a nice little fantasy going about the little Chinese girl in Monday nights episode which gained me a few disapproving looks and comments from U No Hoo.. and Watson's new love interest is rather dishy too in a funny sort of way.. now just who has no sense of fun when it comes to telly?

Realist
Aug 3, 2010, 8:34 AM
Different strokes for different folks, Fran

I never thought The Three Stooges were funny....my ex wife would laugh at them until she peed her pants. Arguably, Laugh In was not much different, but I loved it. Jerry Lewis made me wonder how he ever became popular enough to be in the movies. I thought the Smothers Brothers were hilarious.

Flip Wilson was one of the funniest comedians I ever saw and, he was the least profane of any of the popular ones. A friend used to ride motorcycles with Wilson and according to him, Flip was a wonderful guy and just as funny in person. He did have his serious side.......his children were his world. It's a shame he died young.

I have difficulty grasping some English humor, but Wooster and Jeeves was one of my all-time favorites. Since that series of P.G. Wodehouse plays was shown on PBS, I have rented them and found them just as funny as the first time. I invited some friends over, for an evening of watching Wooster and Jeeves DVDs, but if the beer and food hadn't been good, most of them would have left! All but one couple were bored shitless!

darkeyes
Aug 3, 2010, 8:54 AM
Different strokes for different folks, Fran

I never thought The Three Stooges were funny....my ex wife would laugh at them until she peed her pants. Arguably, Laugh In was not much different, but I loved it. Jerry Lewis made me wonder how he ever became popular enough to be in the movies. I thought the Smothers Brothers were hilarious.

Flip Wilson was one of the funniest comedians I ever saw and, he was the least profane of any of the popular ones. A friend used to ride motorcycles with Wilson and according to him, Flip was a wonderful guy and just as funny in person. He did have his serious side.......his children were his world. It's a shame he died young.

I have difficulty grasping some English humor, but Wooster and Jeeves was one of my all-time favorites. Since that series of P.G. Wodehouse plays was shown on PBS, I have rented them and found them just as funny as the first time. I invited some friends over, for an evening of watching Wooster and Jeeves DVDs, but if the beer and food hadn't been good, most of them would have left! All but one couple were bored shitless!

I was a great fan of Wodehouse Realist, and his books are written in such a way that they must be a script writers dream. Jeeves and Wooster are one of my fave series. Ive heard of the stooges, and Jerry Lewis, but have never really seen much of their work even although I am a great fan of vintage cinema.. more Casablanca, Bringing Up Baby and Jamaica Inn than Duck in my Soup. I love a good weepy most of all and the tissues aare always at the ready. I havent a clue who the Smoth Broths are or Flip Wilson..

My greatest fantasies though are continental, especially French cinema, because they remain fundamentally story led rather than action and are much more suited to my sense of fantasy..

Realist
Aug 3, 2010, 9:05 AM
Oh, God help me!

I loved Casablanca, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Love Story! Ingrid Bergman, what a sweetie! Some of the old, sappy movies of the '30s, '40s, where families were so perfect and things ended on a happy note, still draw my emotions to the surface. I wish life was really more like that.

MarieDelta
Aug 3, 2010, 9:06 AM
I was a great fan of Wodehouse Realist, and his books are written in such a way that they must be a script writers dream. Jeeves and Wooster are one of my fave series. Ive heard of the stooges, and Jerry Lewis, but have never really seen much of their work even although I am a great fan of vintage cinema.. more Casablanca, Bringing Up Baby and Jamaica Inn than Duck in my Soup. I love a good weepy most of all and the tissues aare always at the ready. I havent a clue who the Smoth Broths are or Flip Wilson..

My greatest fantasies though are continental, especially French cinema, because they remain fundamentally story led rather than action and are much more suited to my sense of fantasy..

Smothers Brothers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kj_ZoQZUps

Flip Wilson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SLifea3NHQ

boss_hogg
Aug 3, 2010, 9:10 AM
There is a great moment is one episode of Duke of Hazzard where the 2 boys arrive to fix an old ladies' roof so off come the shirts and out comes the ripped abs and sweat. Out of the blue a young girl appeared with a short top and pigtails. When the boys start to walk into obstacles due to finding the new girl very horny the old lady tells them off as 'she's not yet ripe for plucking but will be soon'. Moments later then boys are back home with Daisy in the shortest shorts ever cut. Damn those few moments have stuck in my mind!!

darkeyes
Aug 3, 2010, 12:17 PM
Oh, God help me!

I loved Casablanca, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Love Story! Ingrid Bergman, what a sweetie! Some of the old, sappy movies of the '30s, '40s, where families were so perfect and things ended on a happy note, still draw my emotions to the surface. I wish life was really more like that.U an me wud get 'long fine Realist... wotched the 'riginal version of Gaslight on telly otha day.. much betta than the Boyer version.. 1a me fave actresses is Vivian Leigh..soooo beautiful.. Waterloo Road is anotha big fave.. but tell me.. an if Mumsie is wotchin. or Allbi but bein 'Merican u shud kno... jus how awful is that accent in Gone With the Wind.. I dont like the film much but love Viv as me dus.. moren ne thin 'er accent, and Olivia de Havilland's (Who I think cud neva act 2 save 'er life) normal pathetic self make it unwatchable for me... the sheer corniness of old cinema make it jus brill..an for atmosphere they hav nev been matched in modern times 'cept mayb by European Cinema at its best...

csrakate
Aug 3, 2010, 12:54 PM
U an me wud get 'long fine Realist... wotched the 'riginal version of Gaslight on telly otha day.. much betta than the Boyer version.. 1a me fave actresses is Vivian Leigh..soooo beautiful.. Waterloo Road is anotha big fave.. but tell me.. an if Mumsie is wotchin. or Allbi but bein 'Merican u shud kno... jus how awful is that accent in Gone With the Wind.. I dont like the film much but love Viv as me dus.. moren ne thin 'er accent, and Olivia de Havilland's (Who I think cud neva act 2 save 'er life) normal pathetic self make it unwatchable for me... the sheer corniness of old cinema make it jus brill..an for atmosphere they hav nev been matched in modern times 'cept mayb by European Cinema at its best...

Mumsie is indeed watching and I do agree...Vivian's accent in GWTW was horrendous...and if you heard me talk, you'd realize that her Southern was a bit off the mark....BUT...Vivian was a lovely actress with a lovely British accent who led a tormented life....but did so graciously and with so much class.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 3, 2010, 1:42 PM
OMG, we used to watch Flip Wilson and just Howl at some of the stuff he'd come up with, and back "In the day" Laugh In was a delightful no no because of all of the innuendo's running around and the controversy..lol But we kids loved it. Flip was hilarious, and when he dressed up as Geraldine, he was soooo cute..:}
Cat, old broad..lol

void()
Aug 3, 2010, 2:03 PM
Jack Webb - from the series Dragnet.
Bruce Willis - Last Man Standing as John Smith from back East.

Did have a thing for Micheal Winnecott, Top Dollar in The Crow, the original movie with Brandon Lee (Leigh). But I kind of got over that crush.

Benicio Del Toro of The Hunted & Way of the Gun, and of course Tommy Lee. :)

Far as ladies, my wife suits fine. I still have erotic dreams involving her. But if had to really say any other gets me going, Milla Jovovich is a fox. I normally prefer healthily plump ladies, those Living Dead Girls just scare me. "Damn, I'd break her if we fucked."

I can be gentle yet still know the strength and passion would overbear. Don't like toothpick folks, snap 'em in two in the midst of orgasm ... "er, um sorry baby ..."

And no I don't mean morbidly obese, but think this whole notion of people being sardines is absurd.You need a little meat on yer bones.

Realist
Aug 3, 2010, 2:04 PM
Fran,

Being a Southerner, I would have normally focused on Vivian Leigh's accent, in Gone With The Wind, but she was so damned beautiful, her accent didn't register at all! I think I'm gonna look up some of her films and order a few to watch. Can you recommend any particularly good ones?

Another lady, who I always thought was beautiful, was the beautiful Austrian, Hedy Lamar. She was no dummy, either, with an IQ that was in the stratosphere. I read that she and a cohort invented some communication device that was too advanced for the available parts that were available at the time. I think some of her ideas ended up being put to good use, once transistors were invented.

boss_hogg
Aug 3, 2010, 2:40 PM
Bicycler is absolutely right. I loved the gratton catalogues and would rush to find them as soon as my mother left the house/ I loved the lingerie section and would then flick to the guys with big bulges in their pants then back to the bras. Wonderful stuff:bibounce:

BiCycler
Aug 4, 2010, 4:01 PM
Well, perhaps I missed the point of this thread with my Sears catalogue reply. Although, I thought I might garner a chuckle or two. But,
I have recently come to realise my greatest bi inspiration was the old TV series Dukes of Hazzard. I now realize what it's asking, I think.
Were there other TV programmes that inspired bisexual fantases? and film too, apparently.
Johnny Depp is an all time favourite. I think he oozes sexuality. He's cute too. Sandra Bullock turns me on. I feel all your eyes rolling as I type this. I think she's hot. Maybe it's my inner ten year old. Tom Sellick made me wet every time I watched him. I drooled constantly. He was inspiration for many hardons as well. Mary Louise-Parker also gets me going. I know they're not part of the T.V. world, but both Linda Rondstadt and Olivia Newton-John spent many many nights helping me learn to masturbate. More eyes rolling.
I watched Bay Watch, for a total of about three minutes on four separate occasions. The acting was dismal, the story line worse and the bodies, although delicious, were as far as sexy goes, like a dime a dozen variety. Lucy Lawless practically re-invented my sexuality for a while. I watched Xena "Wonder Crotch" Warrior Princess as often as I could. I loved the sexual tension between Xena and her sidekick Gabrielle (Renee O'Connor). Onto the 'bi-inspiring' T.V. characters, I think I'll have to say that both Donna Douglas and Max Baer Jr. (Elly May Clampett and Jethro Bodine of "The Beverly Hillbillies") kindled my bisexuality. I was about nine or ten at the time. I distinctly remember the short shorts and the crotch lines being especially intersting.