PDA

View Full Version : Guys and cum.

fuckmegood50
Jul 30, 2010, 11:39 PM
I was interested in the guy who wrote about people eating cum from his ass, but only because I thought that was pretty odd. Am I a nutty "queer" for thinking I like my partner to get me off, and perhaps swallow, while I like to get him off and definitely swallow?

My experience, garnered after more than a few sexual sessions while we lay reclined on pillows, informed me that most guys want to drink cum chiefly in the heat of the moment, and many still don't want it at all. There are guys and gals who describe themselves derogatorially as "cum dumps," a thing my imagination will not embrace.

I am curious how the rest of you men feel, and you women who also enjoy to swallow. Surely this term Cump Dump does not describe most of us who swallow.

ErosUrge
Jul 31, 2010, 1:23 AM
I was interested in the guy who wrote about people eating cum from his ass, but only because I thought that was pretty odd. Am I a nutty "queer" for thinking I like my partner to get me off, and perhaps swallow, while I like to get him off and definitely swallow?

My experience, garnered after more than a few sexual sessions while we lay reclined on pillows, informed me that most guys want to drink cum chiefly in the heat of the moment, and many still don't want it at all. There are guys and gals who describe themselves derogatorially as "cum dumps," a thing my imagination will not embrace.

I am curious how the rest of you men feel, and you women who also enjoy to swallow. Surely this term Cump Dump does not describe most of us who swallow.

Well, undoubtedly everyone has a preference when it comes to swallowing. I can completely relate to the idea of wanting to swallow in the heat of the moment as that's when the energy is high and the moment is ripe for it all to happen. And it is true that there are many who don't want it at all, but in my experience there are a very great number who do, both men and women. I don't agree with the description of cum dumps which takes away from the beauty of the moment. Let those who choose to describe it with derogatory remarks have their say; it says more about the caliber of person who makes such remarks and pretty much tells you what they're made of. There's no way to control people that choose this farcical way of describing a very wonderful moment. There is a beauty to all these moments and yes, even in the heat of a lusty moment.
You're not alone in your appreciation of this and realize that....as for those who choose to degrade it, let them speak for themselves. Once again, it tells volumes of what they're made of.

Hephaestion
Jul 31, 2010, 3:00 AM
The distiction is between making love and mindless sex

darkeyes
Jul 31, 2010, 6:10 AM
The distiction is between making love and mindless sex

After makin luff Heph me quite often mindless:tong:.. sumtimes it mite start as makin the luff but it can degenerate inta midless sex an all:bigrin:... God... rong time 2b thinkin such rude things...am babba sittin Lou wile Kate is down at co-op.. :(

Hephaestion
Jul 31, 2010, 9:34 AM
I was merely aiding the interpretation of other posts.

Is there a quantity invovled in the concept of a cum dump / pig or will the odd teaspoonful suffice?

As for puritanical behaviour, I rather subscribe to the lead female's words in 'Two Mules for Sister Sarah'

"When I go down on all fours on Sunday it ain't for praying"

just4mefc
Jul 31, 2010, 11:40 AM
Regardless of the term I do love cum. Love the feel on my body and the taste in my mouth. Always lick up every drop. Love to come on my wife's tits and lick them clean :-P :tongue:

qazwsx33334
Jul 31, 2010, 11:50 AM
I to like to taste cum, I cum in my wifes pussy then eat her. Pussy juice & cum together is the best, but there are times when I pull out & put my legs over my head & she helps me shoot it in my mouth. I have only had 2 other guys cum in my mouth & we were 69ing. Both times they came first.

Indyguy
Jul 31, 2010, 12:00 PM
The old saying...."suck one little dick and they call you a cocksucker". Cum dump, Cum pig, embrace what you enjoy. Myself I will take a load anytime and they tell me I am a good cocksucker. :tongue:

tenni
Jul 31, 2010, 6:36 PM
I sometimes wonder if I really am bisexual...lol

I like to see cum squirt out of a dick but not interested in eating it. I don't want to get a dick up my butt. I like being sucked and only give back to receive. I don't want to wear women's clothing.

I'm sure that there are somethings that I like to do naked with another guy though......:bigrin: (maybe kissing with a little cum on my buddy's lips might work...thank gawd I was beginning to worry:tongue:)

rtmac
Aug 2, 2010, 1:27 AM
My favorite thing to watch is the cum shot. I really like all kinds but especially like to see it when there is considerable volume as well as # of spurts. I definitely love the taste and love the feeling when a guy shoots in my mouth!

53bimale
Aug 2, 2010, 5:06 AM
I have taken it straight from the source. My fetish is cream pies or snowballing.....oh my.

torpedoman
Aug 2, 2010, 9:43 AM
I love the fact that I can make a guy cum in my mouth or from jerking him off. BUT I don't like the squirting of cum in my mouth. It sometimes makes me gag. However, I do like the guy to cum on my face or in my hand and then I lick his cockhead with it all glising with cum and I savor the taste that way. I also engulf his cockhead with my mouth and swirl my tongue around his penis to taste all his cum. Any suggestions on how I can get around the gag reflex when he shoots his cum in my mouth?

jem_is_bi
Aug 2, 2010, 10:45 PM
I love the fact that I can make a guy cum in my mouth or from jerking him off. BUT I don't like the squirting of cum in my mouth. It sometimes makes me gag. However, I do like the guy to cum on my face or in my hand and then I lick his cockhead with it all glising with cum and I savor the taste that way. I also engulf his cockhead with my mouth and swirl my tongue around his penis to taste all his cum. Any suggestions on how I can get around the gag reflex when he shoots his cum in my mouth?

With a lot of practice the gag reflex goes away. Both for the dick down your throat and the cum in your mouth, the more you do it the better it gets with less gag reflex to spoil the fun. You need to suck more dick.

swans
Aug 20, 2010, 7:24 AM
I can understand that being described as a "cum dump" is rather derogatory nut it depends on how horny you are feeling at the time.

Most of the time having someone ejaculate over you or into your mouth is a beautiful sensual experience- but there are times when all I want is to be just "dumped on!" in crazy lust filled cum drenched frenzy.

"Cover me with your hot spunk!" That sort of thing.

biguycancun
Aug 20, 2010, 7:46 AM
Let me start by saying, for those of you who haven't read some of my previous posts, that my long-time partner is a transsexual who has had breast augmentation but retains her other "equipment".

Unless I'm sucking my partner as a prelude to intercourse (because I want her to cum inside me), my goal is to have her cum in my mouth, and when she does, I'll swallow it unless she wants me to share it. Obviously, being together for over 13 years, we know each others' kinks. She shares my tastes (and taste) and always swallows unless I ask her to share it with me.

Open mouthed kisses with tongues swirling in cum can be quite stimulating!