PDA

View Full Version : Kim's Corner

Kippy
Jul 30, 2010, 11:59 AM
I decided that i want to have a thread to myself, sorta, to post my feelings, thoughts, and anything else i want to. Nobody has to comment, this is just to show my feelings and life to everyone who wants to see. I'm gonna post on this thread as often as i can. If you wanna keep reading about me, feel free to. :)

I'll start off with my life story lol cause everyone loves those!
Mmkay, I was born in California 18 years ago on December 7th. I had a pretty normal childhood, except for the fact that i always had so much responsibility and stuff to worry about. My mom ran a day care center out of our house, so it was always my job to make sure all the kids were behaving. I was "The Tattle-Tale". For as long as i can remember I've been looking after kids. Changing diapers, holding bottles, watching to make sure they don't get hurt. I was always the good kid, who listened to her parents and did what she was told

Okay, I'm gonna go onto when i turned 10. Right before my nephew was born, my grandpa died. He had always been my favorite. I called him Pepe, which my mom always told me was french for grandpa. He was someone i could talk to about anything. I remember the day we went over to my grandma and grandpa's house the day that he died. I couldn't even go into the house. I walked up and down the street till it was time to go. The same at his funeral, i couldn't sit in there and listen to everyone cry. I just couldn't handle it, so i waited outside till it was over.

Mmkay, now i'm gonna jump to when i turned 13. I met this girl at the park named Courtney. She was 17. She was a "bad girl" i guess you could say. She would take alcohol from her parents house and bring it to the park and shared it with me. I hung out with her all the time cause i thought she was awesome and she treated me like an adult. A few months after i turned 14 she invited me to her house. It was just me and her chillin', drinkin', and watching movies together. Her parents were out of town for some conference or meeting of some sort and wouldn't be home till tomorrow. She asked me if I wanted to try something with her. I said sure and went along with it. She took me up to her room and closed the door behind us... and that was my first sexual experience. After that she asked me if I wanted to be her girlfriend. Of course i did!

Later that year, my grandma died. I was staying over at her house cause i wasn't getting along with my parents. That morning she went to take a shower, i heard a thump in the bathroom. I thought she might have dropped the shampoo or something, so i went and watched tv. After about half an hour I started to worry cause I knew she didn't take long showers. I called my mom and asked her what I should do because i was worried. She told me to open the door and check on her, and that my grandma would understand if i just peeked. I set the phone down on the counter and went down the hall to the bathroom door. I remember being so nervous cause i didn't want her to be mad at me for peeking into the bathroom while she was showering. I knocked hard on the door 3 times and when I didn't hear a response I opened the door. My grandma had fallen in the shower. I turned off the water, then tried to wake her up but she was unconscious. I ran back to the phone and told my mom. Well, i kinda yelled it cause i was upset. She told me to hang up and call 911 and she was on her way. So i called 911 and gave them the address on Pujol Street. I remember thinking to myself "I have to stay calm, freaking out won't help anyone." I stayed on the phone with the 911 operator will the ambulance got there. I watched as they wheeled my grandma out of her house on a stretcher. My eyes were stinging trying to hold back tears and i whispered goodbye to her as they went out the door. One of the EMT's asked if i had someone coming for me, and i told him i did. My mom and dad showed up a minute after the ambulance left with my grandma.
We went to the hospital that they had taken her to. We found out that she had a brain tumor that had bled out, and a broken leg from the fall. This part still kills me, I heard the doctor tell my mom that her brain had bled too much for them to do anything. Which meant, if i would have checked on her earlier, she would still be alive. I cried, and cried. It was my fault she was dead. I should have checked on her after her normal 10mins in the shower, but i waited 30mins and her brain had bled too much. My grandma was on life support. The doctor said if they tried to fix her brain she would probably end up being a vegetable for the rest of her life. My mom knew my grandmother wouldn't like that so my mom made the decision to take her off life support. My family stayed in that small room crying together all afternoon.

Okay, now that I'm about crying, I'll move on. We moved to Virginia the year after my grandma's death. A few months after living in Va, Courtney broke my heart and said that she didn't want a long distance relationship anymore. I was so upset, I tried to take my life at the age of 15. I took a whole bunch of sleeping pills. My mom found me unconscious on my bed. I woke up a few days later. My stomach had been pumped. I felt like shit (for a lack of better words). I didn't wanna live anymore. My parents would be mad and disappointed with me. My mom and dad gave me the "no matter how hard life is, suicide was never an option" speech. They signed me up for therapy and i was on a suicide watch.

After i turned 16 i stopped going to therapy cause it was too expensive. Then i met Johnathan at a party my friend was having. I loved him the moment i saw him. He was tan, tall, dark short hair, dark brown eyes, and toned. We were both kinda wasted. I gave him my number and told him to call me. the next day he did! I was so happy cause this was the first guy i really liked. We started hanging out together. Then he asked me out on a date. My life couldn't have gotten any better at that moment. We went out on a few dates and then to take our relationship to the next level, we slept together. Well, he didn't use a condom. Guess who ended up pregnant at 16? Moi. I was freaking out. I knew how to take care of kids, i knew what they needed, how to comfort them, how to be a mom basically. But i was still freaked. I did 3 pregnancy tests and they all had that same little mark that indicated i was pregnant. What would my parents say? What would happen if they kicked me out of the house? I told Johnathan that i was pregnant. Know what he told me? He told me not to call him anymore. He didn't want anything to do with me. He even went as far as to accuse me of sleeping around, and the baby wasn't his. He said he couldn't be a father, he was going to college next year. I was broken. He left me. I had nobody else to turn to. I called Courtney bawling my eyes out. She told me not to freak out and just to calm down and wait a second. She told me to look into abortion and adoption. My mind was set against abortion so that still left adoption. Then something empowered me and I knew I would be okay. I knew i could be a single mom till i met the right man to take care of me and my baby. And with that option i would get to keep the precious baby i so desperately wanted now. I had a loving church who could provide me with stuff for the baby. I even started picking out cute baby names. Everything would be okay. I truly believed it. Then, the second week of my second month, i ended up having a miscarriage.

After that i fell into a deep depression. I would sneak out at night to drink and forget who i was and what I've been through. I cut myself a few times. I wanted to feel something, even if it was more pain. I never thought my life would ever be right again. I was on a path to self destruction and nobody knew except for me. I was 17 when i met Travis. He worked at a bar that me and my friends would go to. I got to know him a little. Then one night my friends left me at the bar! I went home with Travis that night we started talking more, and then dating. I would go to the bar just to see him. But there was this girl who worked with him, her name is Kylie and i thought she was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. "She's a lesbian." Travis told me. I had never met a lesbian before and i was curious. I started talking to her while Travis was busy. One day while waiting for Travis to get off, she asked me to help her with something in the back room. While we were back there, she kissed me. Fireworks went off in my head. Her lips were so soft on mine. It felt like electricity was flowing through her hands as she ran one down my side and the other around the back of my neck. My hands stayed on her waist cause i wasn't sure where to put them. She pulled away and i had to catch my breath. My heart was beating so fast that i thought it would beat right outta my chest. She smiled that sexy smile that only she can do and asked me to help her grab a box. I helped her carry it into the other room and my head was still spinning. She whispered in my ear as we were walking into the other room "pretend it never happened". So that's what we did. Plus i didn't want to hurt Travis with something little, like a kiss.

Changing the subject. I always go to church. Wednesday nights to hang out with my friends at youth group and Sunday mornings with my family. So, i started bringing Travis with me to church. He started getting convicted about working at a bar so he quit his job and went to go work with his uncle at a small mechanics shop that he owned. Then about 6 months ago, Travis got saved. Everything was perfect. I had a loving boyfriend, my family loved him. I couldn't ask for more. We were both happy together. Then he proposed to me! I said yes of course :) but i had that nagging memory in the back of my mind of Courtney and the kiss i shared with Kylie. So, i decided a month ago that i would tell Travis that I'm bi. If we're gonna get married, then he has the right to know... right? "He will understand" i thought. I told him and he said it was wrong for a girl to like another girl. that it was against the Bible. He told me that i had to try to change or he would break up with me. I was so torn because i love him so much, but could i change my feelings? i wanted to explore my sexuality with his support...

While i was battling these thoughts and feelings, Kylie invited me to a concert. Of course i would go with her. It was a free ticket, I loved the band that was playing, and i got to spend time with her. We went together then after the concert we went back to her house. It was around 1am when we got back and we were both hyped up on energy drinks. She suggested that we go sit in the hot tub. I was all for it cause i love hot tubs :) we stayed in there for a while just talking and laughing together. Then when everything got quiet we got closer together and she kissed me again... and again. Those same fireworks went off when her lips met mine. My fingers tingled as i explored her bare stomach and back with my fingertips, and as i played with the strings on her bikini. Wherever she touched me it seemed to tingle. she had one hand on my hip and she running her fingertips with her other hand down my thigh. We started kissing more passionately. Then she stopped kissing me and asked if i wanted to go inside. As much as i love hot tubs, i wanted to go inside with her more. We got out of the hot tub together. My fingers were laced in hers as she led me into her house and then to the bedroom...and that was my second sexual experience with a female.

I forgot all about Travis.... I felt horrible with guilt from cheating on him. I told him 2 weeks ago that i cheated on him with Kylie. He was PISSED. He yelled at me and stormed out of the house. He was so mad at me that he ignored me for a week. About 27 calls, and 100 texts. A lot of them saying how sorry i was and how much i missed him. But deep down i was glad that it happened. That made me feel terrible cause I loved Travis so much. Then on Monday, he called me and told me to meet him at Olive Garden. It's my favorite :) So i went, and we talked. He decided that it would be best to call off the wedding for now until we worked some things out. He also said he was sorry for overreacting and he shouldn't have ignored me. We still have a lot of stuff to talk about and work out, but it's better than being ignored. I was just glad he didn't break up with me.

The most recent news in my life:
My older sister Kelly, had to have emergency back surgery 2 days ago because she had a herniated disk in her back that was pressing on a nerve. She couldn't feel her legs and couldn't walk. The doctors did surgery and everything went well. she's recovering now. I'm going to see her today in the rehab place she's staying at :)

That's my life story up until recently. Well an outline of my life with a few details thrown in. I couldn't possibly write down EVERYTHING that's happened in my life :)
This is me, you don't have to comment on it if you don't want to.
Sorry for any spelling errors. I did my best to reread and look for any typo's

Thanks, :D
<3 Kipp

Realist
Jul 30, 2010, 1:34 PM
Kippy,

You have nothing to be ashamed of. Your story was well written and better done than many posters who are older than you. I'm sure reading it will help others who are struggling with their lives, trials, and tribulations. You've lived a couple of lives already, in such a short time.

I think you will find your way in life and, hopefully, learn and grow as you come into your own.

Good luck!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 30, 2010, 1:47 PM
You just hang in there, Girlfriend. Life comes at you fast and hard, and its up to you to be able to keep up with it, no matter what it throws at you.
Good luck with Travis, but decide before hand if your sexual experiances were enough to sustain you when/if you marry.
Stay strong and keep the faith, hon.
Cat
Everybody's feline.

Kippy
Jul 30, 2010, 1:50 PM
Thank you :)
I was so nervous while typing it this morning and nervous about what everyone would think of me.
It feels like I've been through so much, but that's just how my life has been
Hopefully everything starts working out:bigrin:

Kippy
Jul 30, 2010, 7:01 PM
Like I said previously, I went to go see my sister in the rehab hospital. She's still having some pain in her back, but it's better than it was before. I'm worried about her cause she still can't feel below her knee. I pray that with time, the feeling comes back to her legs and she's able to walk again

I'd like it a lot if you would send healing thoughts and prayers her way
Thanks, :D
<3 Kipp

Kippy
Jul 30, 2010, 9:23 PM
She took my hand in hers,
and whispered her love for me.
The lantern died that night,
but we didn't need to see.
Implying that she's the bee's knees
and I am the cat's meow,
It's funny how she remembers
What I can't remember, now.

But when her smile came back,
and I didn't feel half as horrible,
she gave me a heart attack,
just because she looks so adorable.

We both put our sunblock on,
Layed on the beach
And vowed to live and learn, yeah,
but she got a tan and I got a sunburn
Sunburn - Owl City

I'll watch the night turn light blue,
but it's not the same without you,
because it takes two to whisper quietly.
The silence isn't so bad,
till I look at my hands and feel sad,
cause the spaces between my fingers,
are right where yours fit perfectly.
Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

I can finally see,
that you're right there beside me.
I am not my own,
for I have been made new.
Please don't let me go,
I desperately need you.
Meteor Shower - Owl City

Here's the thing about Owl City, sometimes Adam has some cute lyrics and then there are other times when his lyrics are rather silly.
Strawberry Avalanche, and Rugs from me to You are silly songs.
Rugs from me to You is about how he thanks the Lord that he's not going bald, but if he did, he would open up a wid shop and call it "Rugs from me to You"

Lol I dunno why I posted this. I was just listening to a few Owl City songs
<3 Kipp :bigrin:

elian
Jul 31, 2010, 8:00 AM
Thank you for sharing. I have no right to judge but I hope that you have made peace with your grandmother. Even though I'm sure it seemed like you had a lot of responsibility growing up you were still 13 years old - she may have had a preexisting medical condition..

I mean no disrespect to either of you, I know how hard it is to grieve someone you love.

I think if more people would share their stories - if more people would listen maybe we would have less incidence of violent outbursts.

Guess I might as well say a prayer for ALL of the people who are hurting - there sure are enough of them. <hugs>

Kippy
Jul 31, 2010, 9:57 AM
- New News -
So, my dad hasn't had a job in 2 years. (That being the reason I stopped going to therapy) He got a call yesterday from a company offereing him a job. It would pay $35-$40 an hour, and that's way better than the money he's getting from unemployment. I'm not saying unemployment is bad, cause it has really helped us in the past two years. That, and food stamps have kept our family going, I guess. We've come closer together as a family. Lol I guess pinching pennies will do that. Okay, back to the news. This company called and and did a phone interview and the lady on the phone said she wanted to come in for a facce to face interview. Guess where the job is? Well I'm gonna tell you. New Jersey. That means my dad will live up there in a hotel or something and then come down to Virginia on the weekends. The only reason my family isn't gonna move up there right away is because my mom wants me to finish my senior year at the private christian school I go to. It wouldn't bother me to finish highschool in Jersey. I'm always up for a new adventure and to meet new people. It's my little sister who doesn't wanna go cause she'd be leaving all her friends. Here's the thing for me: you can always make new friends wherever you go. Well at least I can.

So, I hope my dad gets this job so my family wouldn't be so stressed anymore
<3 Kipp :bigrin:

by~his~side
Jul 31, 2010, 12:11 PM
Kippy,
I would welcome you, my new friend, with open arms to New Jersey. Been a Jersey girl all my life...well, so far. :)
I'd be curious to know which part of Jersey you may or may not be moving to. There are some beautiful parts of my state. And then there's...well, some not so beautiful parts (think 'Sopranos').

And Owl City....love him! You didn't mention Dental Care! The whole idea just happens to be near and dear to my heart.
Um...you DO brush and floss, don't you?;)

Til next time...
~D~

Kippy
Jul 31, 2010, 1:05 PM
The company is located in some place called Passaic? It's like 12 miles from New York. My mom and dad are looking for houses by the beach. I'm pretty excited lol :) hopefully it all happens.

I've never heard the song Dental Care lol I'll have to look it up :bigrin:
And yes, I do brush and floss every morning and night :D

Kippy
Jul 31, 2010, 1:28 PM
I found this song this morning and it kinda reminded me of the stuff I've been through
The song is called A Cup of Coffee by Katy Perry
I'm just gonna post some lyrics from the song :)

So this is it?
After all we've been through,
We call it quits?
And I'm about to wash my prints

The little I had left
He siad it's over
And I could really go
For a cup of coffee
And an overdose

I pop these pills
Like cracker jacks
And the price
That plays dice
Just watching you react.

When you're depressed,
You sleep too much.
And I'm not sure
If I'm waking up

<3 Kipp

Kippy
Jul 31, 2010, 6:22 PM
I just walked 4 miles with my sister. I didn't know if you walked down my road a while there's a community pool, picknic tables, and you can get to the lake. The only bad part about the walk is that on the way there it was mostly down hill, which meant the walk home was mostly up hill. Lol I about DIED of an asthma attack. Yes, I do have asthma. I've had it ever since I was a little kid and I dunno if it will ever go away. It's just something I live with :)

:bigrin:
<3 Kipp

darkeyes
Jul 31, 2010, 7:28 PM
I know all about asthma Kippy hun.. not so long back I was hospitalised with one of the worst attacks I can remember.. I too thought I was dying for a while. I do hope it leaves you, for some it seems to, but for those of us that are stuck with it.. just make sure the inhalers are at the ready and very close to hand!!!

..and I know all about hills.. Edinburgh is a city built on hills, and some killers an all... and although I live on the edge of the city, there is a range of hills which begins just a few hundred yards from our back garden.. but we do a lot of hill walking and plenty exercise and fresh air do help keep the wheezes at bay.

Kippy
Jul 31, 2010, 7:39 PM
The walk back took almost twice as long as the walk down there, and of course being my forgetful self, didn't bring my inhailer. So we had to stop at the top of the hills so I could catch my breath. I could tell it was annoying my sister so much cause she doesn't have asthma and she just wanted to keep going. So I said "Aimee, if I walk anymore I'm gonna have an asthma attack and DIE. Is that what you want? If not, you'll stand there and wait" lol it made her wait for me :) Another part of the walk that was terrible was that it was humid and slightly raining and I forgot to take my allergy medicine this morning so the pollan (sp?) Was getting to me.
It was fun to get out of the house though, and watch some people jump into the lake :)

<3 Kipp

Kippy
Jul 31, 2010, 11:07 PM
Chick-flick movie night with my best firends on Monday.
Me = Excited! :bigrin::bigrin:
Any good chick flicks you would recomend?

<3 Kipp

elian
Aug 1, 2010, 4:28 PM
Love Actually?

I ended up going along to see this with a whole group of ladies when their bus trip was delayed due to snow - it was mildly amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYCkFTyADJ0

I still like "Big Fat Greek Wedding"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mS4VPs5OCI

"Drop Dead Gorgeous" is also one of my favorite movies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzZ-Ca1wfvo

Kippy
Aug 1, 2010, 5:52 PM
Thank you :)
Lol it's my turn to bring the movies and I had no idea what I was going to get
I'm not really a chick flick kinda girl. Every once in a while it's fine but usually I'm a scary movie person :bigrin: My friends and I have a sort of rotation during the school year. Every weekend we go to someone else's house and watch scary movies or any other movies that look good at RedBox (I'm addicted to getting movies from there) We don't really do it during the summer cause a lot of us work. that's why I'm so excited for tomorrow night :)

<3 Kipp

Kippy
Aug 1, 2010, 5:59 PM
I just got back from seeing my sister at the hospital. She's doing better. She can feel her feet a little bit but she still can't move her toes. Hopefully that will come with time. I'm happy that's she's feeling better and her pain has subsided a little.

Please keep sending healing thoughts and prayers her way
Thanks. :bigrin:
<3 Kipp

Kippy
Aug 3, 2010, 2:57 PM
Had an awesome night with my best friends last night. Went to dinner, went to the mall, played some pool, and watched some movies. We were acting stupid all night and it was so fun :)

Well, I got some bad news this morning. My brother was fired from his job, and the money that he usually gets from his job goes to pay the house payment every month. It's gonna be really rough if my dad doesn't get a job soon and if my brother can't find another one. Another thing I get to worry about

Please pray for my family while we're going through all this stuff
<3 Kipp

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 3, 2010, 3:16 PM
Hi Kim. Have you ever considered creating an online diary that you can put a link to in your profile as a signature or something? You can make it public and others can read and comment :) Maybe people would even donate money towards your writings.

Here is one to try The Online Diary (http://www.my-diary.org/)

Just a thought and prayers to you and yours :)

Kippy
Aug 3, 2010, 7:24 PM
Okay, thank you. I'll try it out :)

Kippy
Aug 6, 2010, 4:19 PM
Update:
I'm single. Travis broke up with me last night through a text message. We were arguing all day about stupid stuff. Then I told him I have a crush on this girl I've been talking to and I guess he couldn't handle that. So, yeah.

^Breathe by Taylor Swift and Colbie Caillat^ is a song that goes with that

Umm, on a happier note, my sister is recovering slowly but surely. She was able to move her toes yesterday. We're going to see her a little later. Hopefully she has a full recovery in 3 weeks cause she doesn't want to miss her daughter's first day of kindergarden.

Please keep sending healing thoughts and prayers
Thanks
<3 Kipp

Kippy
Aug 11, 2010, 11:43 PM
I haven't posted on here in a while.
*Update*
My older sister- she's doing a lot better. She's able to walk with a walker. Who would have known that at 27 my sister would have to be using a walker to get around. The doctors said she has something called Equine... I forgot the other part but it means Horse Tail in latin I think.. so, I'm very happy she's getting better. She'll be able to get a day pass to go with her daughter to her first day of kindergarden and she's very happy about that :)

My dad hasn't heard from that job in New Jersey. My family and church has all been praying that he gets it. I don't think these businesses understand that a family hangs on every little detail that they get from them while they wait and worry. I understand there's contracts to make, interviews with other people, making sure they have the right person. It's just very frustrating to see my mom crying about bills and wondering how we're gonna pay the house payment.

My brother was fired from his job. He was a merchandiser for Coke a Cola. Wich means he puts bottles on the shelves and builds displays. He was fired because his supervisor was pissed at him for going above his head with a different situation. My brother isn't one to slack off and not do his job exactly right. He's a perfectionist, like the rest of my family. My brother says that his supervisor framed him and put out of date bottles in the back. He said that he checked that store the day before and nothing was out of date. When his supervisor was asked if he had the out of date stuff he said no and he was also asked if he had any photos and he said he didn't have any. So, it's his word against my brother's. It's a very confusing situation lol and I probably confused anyone who read this.

My life: crazy confusing, stressed, a mess.
Missing Travis. Stressing about my senior year in highschool, and the year hasn't even started yet. I'm taking first aid/CPR classes all this week. Back to school on the 23rd. My friends seem to be abandoning me. I haven't seen one of my friends in 3 weeks cause I've been so busy with getting stuff for school and meeting with my principal and councelor to make sure I'm taking the right classes.
I'm a person who overbooks my life when I don't wanna pay attention to how I feel :) I put on a fake smile, and try to get through the day.
It just feels like my life is out of control right now and I'm fighting so desperately to get control again. There's a lot more going on with me, but I wouldn't wanna bore you with more details about me :)

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers
<3 Kipp

zbelly_32
Aug 15, 2010, 2:07 PM
I really enjoyed your story. Sad, but that is life. Interesting

Kippy
Dec 27, 2010, 7:43 AM
Wow, I haven't posted on here in a long time. So, I'll fill you in on what's gone on in my life in the last 3 months. Let's start with the most exciting news, my dad got a job! It's a really big company in Salem. It's a good thing it's in Salem so we don't have to move. My brother had a phone interview last Monday and hopefully the company will call him in for a face to face interview sometime soon. My older sister back at home (well not now, she's vacationing in cali) she's getting around easily. She still can't feel below her knee on her left leg, but she's using a cane to help her walk. She's gone back to work and she is driving again.

Now, more personal stuff. I saw Travis at the mall last week, he was with another girl. I didn't think i'd miss him so much when I saw him. My friend said I only miss him because he's not mine anymore. Which is kind of true, I guess.
Well now that we're talking about girls and all, I met this girl and I really like her. We've been talking for about 4 months. I really really like her and have caught myself planning a future with her in it lately. I know she's scared of commitment and a relationship, but mabye I can convince her otherwise? I dunno :) we'll have to wait and see

Last week I had a huge fight with my brother. He got up in my face and puffed out his chest like some big man.. well he kinda is a big man (6' 4'' and 250lbs) but he doesn't scare me so I got back in his face. My mom came out of her room when she heard the yelling and told me to go to my room and told my brother that if he didn't calm down then she'd call the cops and have him taken from the house. While they were yelling at each other, my sister in-law came downstairs and started yelling at both of them to go to separate rooms and settle down, well nobody listens to her anyway so she got frustated from yelling and stompped out the door. After everyone stopped yelling my mom called me upstairs and we all sat around the table talking about our feelings. And if you know me then you'd know I hate talking about my feelings and i'd rather just burry it. So I called my sister and had her pick me up the next day cause I really didn't want to be in my house. Then after that I stayed at a friend's house for 2 days. What a way to spend the holidays. Lol everything is good now I think. There hasn't been anyore fighting.

That's my life up until now :)
<3 Kipp

campfireresident
Dec 27, 2010, 9:30 AM
You're not alone with what life has served you so far, and you appear to be intelligent to know that when you're knocked down, you pick yourself up, dust off and go forward. Set your goals, continue forward, learn from mistakes, love those who love you, and help those in need. Even a kind word or the simplest gesture can mean the world to someone as you well know. You'll have a wonderful life ahead for yourself when you allow it to happen. Enjoy the freebies like your walks, quiet times, watching kids at play, well you get the picture. I sincerely thank you for sharing your feelings with our community of friends. I wish the very best for you and your partner. :love1: