PDA

View Full Version : Bondage

Jessicaknight
Jul 27, 2010, 3:27 PM
I was one who never liked bondage. I didn't like the feeling of "Not Being in Control".

Yesterday My wife met a guy who was into bondage. He is very well hung with about a 10" love tool.

We got together for a nice threesome that would change my mind about being tied up.

We started with a little foreplay, Some oral, then we tag teamed my wife's swollen and wet pussy. As she was sucking my cock, our new friend was whispering something in wify's ear. It was a plan they where cooking up.
Suddenly she claimed he was so big that I wouldn't be able to take it.
I knew it was a piece if cake for me. (I got some huge dildo that I can take). I got ready and took him all the way in.

Then it got interesting. She got a long belt and slipped it around my waist and back around him. Bonding his cock inside me. He told her to strap my ankles to his. Then he held my arms down. This time the whisper was in my ear. "Your ass is mine and you're not going anywhere till I let you go"

That was it for me. I could feel his huge, throbbing cock inside me and I had NO CONTROL. But it felt Soooo good I didn't fight it.

I will leave the rest up to your imagination.

Last night I found out that bondage is not what I thought it was.
Bondage (Like all other forms of sex) comes in many ways.

Jessicaknight
Jul 27, 2010, 3:33 PM
I'd love to hear some of your bondage ideas.

I want to plan a sweet revenge.

12voltman59
Jul 27, 2010, 3:40 PM
Whew!! I don't have any ideas about bondage per se--but man--your story got my mind to racing--you lucky man, you. Sounds pretty damn good.

Wished I'd meet someone like that---have fun!!!!!

Now I had better go take a cold, cold shower!!!!

Jessicaknight
Jul 27, 2010, 3:49 PM
I'll join you

After writing about last night, I need one too.

HappyHedonic
Jul 27, 2010, 5:06 PM
The world of BDSM is not all about whips and pain. There are many different genres and levels that people can explore, from mild role play to extreme torture. I am more on the milder end of things, not into pain (although I do enjoy a nice, swift riding crop across my butt) as much as the role play aspect of giving up control and being a sex slave for others.

One thing I would suggest for any and all BDSM play is to have a "safe" word that anyone can say if they need to stop the scene. The word should not be "no" or "stop" because they might utter it in the heat of the part in the role they are playing. A good safe word would be one that would not normally come up in the context of sex, like "penguin" or "tennis" or "popcorn" for examples.

What did your wife do while you were tied to your top?
;)

Jessicaknight
Jul 28, 2010, 6:11 AM
What did your wife do while you were tied to your top?
;)

Thanks for the advice.

I have my nipples pierced and she was pulling on them. My cock and balls was in a harness type cock-ring. That made me swollen to the point I felt like exploding. But I can hold it because I love "Edging" and practice it every chance I can. (So I can Hold it for a long time) That made it more intense as she sucked me off. I can remember her asking me to let it go but I was more into his cock inside of me.

She then turned around and sandwiched me between them. Her warm pussy lips sucking in my cock. Needless to say, that's something I can't control so I shot my load off instantly. I went limp and he held me for a while. All the time he was hard as a rock. The whole thing took about 30 minutes but felt much longer.

When we where untied, her stroke his load on my face.

And that brings me to another question.

Why do guys always aim for the eye?

HappyHedonic
Jul 28, 2010, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the advice.

And that brings me to another question.

Why do guys always aim for the eye?

I don't (aim for the eye). I aim for the mouth, so I can get a cum swap from the french kiss that follows.:tongue:

Robinium
Jul 28, 2010, 1:09 PM
But I can hold it because I love "Edging" and practice it every chance I can.

Edging and bondage harmonize very well if you see what I mean. How about stop-and-go stuff or not enough stimulation to come while in bondage for a long time? This can go on for hours. My favorite kink. ;)

But take care of yourself/your partner(s) and explore this slowly, it sounds harmless but can become very very extreme on a psychological level. Seriously. Oh, and usually, it does not work well if you don't know each other's physical reaction very well and cannot tell well how close they are to orgasm. So you better try this with your wife first.