PDA

View Full Version : question..

BC_Chaser
Apr 1, 2006, 3:10 AM
I'm wondering if someone can help with some thoughts I've been having...

I had a friend who asked me to have sex when we were kids, around 10 years old. I laughed it off and refused. I haven't really seen him since those days. Well now it's 15 years later and I've been running into this person quite a bit, and he's lookin pretty good hehe, I'm wishing I would have done something with him back then when we were kids. :confused:

I doubt this person is gay or bi but, I'm wondering if he would still be open to trying something?? I don't know how I could ever approach him about it and ask, I'm just curious...if someone was considering it years ago as a kid... could they still be interested??

any thoughts would be appreciated
thanx

ambi53mm
Apr 1, 2006, 7:21 AM
My interests extend back until about that age. I was faced with the same proposition with about the same reaction that you had at that time. There we seven of us that shared a similar situations in one way or another, although not necessarily with one another. I only played with two out of that seven. Fifteen years later four of us had carried those experiences into adult life as bisexuals. Two had become gay, and one we never heard from again after his family had moved west. So I’d say the odds might be in your favor that if he was inclined to explore at that early age that somewhere along the line perhaps even at a much later point in his life he might be inclined to still have that desire.
I had a great friend in my early 20’s that had gone through the same thing pre-puberty. We’re both bisexual and began having sex in our early 20’s that ended when we both married and he moved west. That relationship lasted for about 6 years with sexual play here and there. We lost track of one another for almost 28 years and reunited for a week about two years ago. We were both sill bisexual and enjoyed one another sexually again despite the fact that it may be he last time our paths ever cross again. I don’t think there’s a time limit on bisexual desires…but perhaps there are times when we choose as to whether or not we’ll act on those desires.
There are several ways to bring it up. You just have to be tactful and leave yourself a backdoor to duck out of should the direction of the conversation put either of you in an embarrassing situation.

Ambi