PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a shower

IndyBiFun
Jul 25, 2010, 3:39 PM
One of my favorite experiences is sharing a warm shower with someone of the same sex. Although I've had the opportunity a couple of times I found it to be very erotic and fun.

Being in such a small place as a shower with some music in the background and getting all soapy together is excellent.

Anyone else enjoy this too?

fredtyg
Jul 25, 2010, 3:46 PM
I actually made a similar post a little while ago. I don't know that I've ever had a shower experience with another guy but got to thinking what a nice way that would be for a couple of guys to get to know each other. Perhaps as a form of foreplay?

A real turn on to think of it.

rn19612003
Jul 25, 2010, 5:05 PM
I think that would be an awesome experience as well as a great way to ease into a new friendship. I have not had the pleasure yet but it will be added to the wish list for the future.

1tgtass
Jul 25, 2010, 5:09 PM
i like water and I like it. slippery. I always shower before having an encounter. Like to be spring fresh not have to worry about any body oders. Washing another guy is a turn on. Usually they are excited too. With the soap all slippery..... sometimes dont make it out of the shower

tenni
Jul 25, 2010, 5:32 PM
I like it both with men or women. I do find it a bit more playful with a guy for some reason. Things seem to get a bit hotter at times with a guy as things pop up more often...lol The whole kissing under the shower head as water is pouring down on you is rather romantic. Sucking on wet nipples or dicks is fun. I agree that it is a good appetizer or sometimes as a main course. Towel drying each other can be fun too.

sephirothtx
Jul 25, 2010, 5:34 PM
i found it a very romantic thing to do in past relationships, it brings you close and allows you to feel secure around your partner of seeing eachother out of bed, lets you know that he or she accepts any physical flaws you might have, and vice versa

biguycancun
Jul 25, 2010, 7:19 PM
Starnge, but I arrived at this topic a few seconds after posting a shower related answer concerning golden showers. Yes, showers are a wonderful place for erotic play with either sex. I love it.

Jessicaknight
Jul 25, 2010, 7:54 PM
It's a very playfully way to enjoy each other.

I have sowered with both sexes and enjoy then equally.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 25, 2010, 8:20 PM
I Love sharing a shower with a lover. Its good clean naughty fun..lol;)
Cat

biguy3113
Jul 25, 2010, 9:32 PM
I do like showering with my partner but mainly as foreplay, or post play. I just find that at least in our shower there is not a lot of room so it is fin to get started their and then move to another spot in the house to finish the deed or to shower together afterward and wash each other. However, I would love to shower with a man and get him aroused in the water and then suck him dry, easy clean up in case I miss a drop.

graniteman1953
Jul 25, 2010, 9:34 PM
I'll second what Cat said. Guy or girl is fine with me. :bigrin:

citystyleguy
Jul 25, 2010, 11:12 PM
as foreplay, afterplay, and yes, during play, there are many great avenues go explore, but nothing, nothing!!! beats the shower; especially with a guy, it seems to provide, i dont know, an incentive to be imaginative, exploring each other, mmmh, mmmh, yes! ;)

with either, guy or girl, definitly a major hot spot!

Conran
Jul 26, 2010, 8:36 AM
I've experienced showers with other guys and I agree it really is very erotic. Something about being wet and slippery and having so much to play with. :tong:

iluvlzzy
Jul 26, 2010, 11:39 AM
In the swimming pool is always awesome too. I think anywhere in the water!

csreef
Jul 26, 2010, 3:19 PM
I've had sex in the shower with both men and women & it was great !

Being in the shower with your lover provides another level of sensuality that , well I really can't describe with words :bigrin:

It truly takes lovemaking to another level

todaystheday
Jul 27, 2010, 2:58 AM
I like sex in the shower but i find that one person is warm in the water and the other person if freezing cold because they are not in the water. Another thing is if you go down on the other person in the shower you end up getting a mouthfull of warm water or it runs in your eyes. Its fun but the downside makes it distracting. I would rather fuck in a waterfall, its more exotic/erotic

darkeyes
Jul 27, 2010, 3:26 AM
Hav always luffed sum shower fun.. unfortunately we hav lil big ears who r not backward in cummin forward at lettin us kno that our canoodlin in the shower has been ovaheard an that they wud ratha we didn.. huh.. so bein kind an considerate mummies an not wishin 2 keep the lil cow awake, sadly such fun is restricted 2 wen she is stayin at 'er m8s or wiv family..

Thing is... our bedroom is en-suite, well soundproofed, as is 'ers... so how cum she kno's an can hear owt at haff past midnite or one in mornin?

RockGardener
Jul 27, 2010, 12:09 PM
I love sharing a shower with either sex. I have even had the luck of a shower big enough for 3!! That was a whole lot of fun!!! I look forward to showering with my sweetie in the not so distant future.

jamiehue
Jul 27, 2010, 2:49 PM
my shower is big

12voltman59
Jul 27, 2010, 3:12 PM
It is definitely hot to take a shower with another guy--of course--its pretty nice to take a shower with a lady too!!!!!

As someone else said--having sex in and around water to me is great fun.