PDA

View Full Version : Surgery Girls, Kitten and Steph!

arana
May 27, 2005, 5:36 PM
Two of our members, Kitten and Steph are in the hospital for surgery. Kitten on her kidneys and Steph for her knee. They are both very sweet ladies. I want to wish them a speedy recovery and hope you all will join in with well wishes for both of them. Thanks!

Hugs,
Arana

curious married m
May 27, 2005, 5:46 PM
Sending both of our ladies a special wish for a speedy recovery. But as I know 1st hand kitten is a little sparkplug already hitting on the nurse's aid so she has motivation enough for a quick recovery. And Steph you be on the dance floor in no time I predict. HUGGGUUULLLZZZ to you both.

P.S. Kitten ty for the REAL kotc and hugs. :tongue: :bigrin:

gayle
May 27, 2005, 8:09 PM
Best wishes ladies as you recover from your surgery. I'll be having surgery myself on June 3rd. I hear I'll be out of commission anywhere from 3 days to a few weeks. I'm hoping for just a couple of days of bedrest & then be back at it with vigor.
Gayle

Brian
May 27, 2005, 8:30 PM
Oh my goodness what is with all our members racking up medical bills lately!! (Not to make light of Chromehorn's situation - his serious condition is still very much in my thoughts)

Wishing a speedy recovery to all!

- Drew :paw:

m.in.heels&hose
May 28, 2005, 7:33 AM
a friendly hello and get well soon to both kitten and steph! hope all is going well for the both of you and hope to see everyone back in "chat" very soon!

rupertbare
May 29, 2005, 4:05 PM
Just wanted to say that I hope the surgery has gone well and that both ladies are making good and speedy recoveries. With love and prayers RupeXXX

curious married m
May 29, 2005, 5:20 PM
Update on Kitten: They got 90% on Fri and have to go back for the other 10 % of the kidney stone from hell on Tue. She really misses all you guys from the room and think it is the lack of chat that is the most painful. But she still was laughing a bit and sizing up the nurses as of Sat when I saw her. CMM

taz67156
May 31, 2005, 4:45 PM
hey everyone its taz and I just wanted to let you all know that kitten went back into surgery today around 2 or 3 this afternoon for the last 10% of the kidney stone and everything still sounds like she will be home sometime tommorow :) and to be honest since she left to go up to KC I haven't slept that much :( hopefully that will change when she gets home if anybody has any questions just send me an email or look for me in the chatroom.

hugs to everybody that has helped me to get through all of this :)

gayle
May 31, 2005, 5:21 PM
Kitten,
I hope you have a great homecoming. Sounds like you've really struggled with that nasty kidney stone. I haven't gotten to chat with you yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll get that pleasure sometime in the near future. I hope you have a speedy recovery at home. I'm sure you'll feel much better simple returning home.
:)

m.in.heels&hose
May 31, 2005, 5:30 PM
Taz, that is great news,i am sure you have been going through a lot with out your kitten! i know we sure have missed her, so i can only imagine how you feel, but anyway! i cant wait to "see" kitten in the chat room again, ashe does help liven things up!
thanks again
m.in.heels&hose

allbimyself
May 31, 2005, 6:16 PM
Taz,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We all care so much for kitten and miss her.

She's been quite an inspiration to me, and a hell of a fun person to be around.

Take good care of her when she gets home, and get yourself some sleep!

If the two of you need anything that I can help with, give me a shout.

Allbi

taz67156
May 31, 2005, 9:36 PM
hey everyone its taz just wanted to let you all know I just got off the phone with kitten and I'm going to try and be in chat tonight so anyone wanting to know please look for me in there

darkangel
Jun 2, 2005, 3:13 PM
hey girls! I hope your respective surgeries went very well and that you will be back to chat very soon :) well wishes and good thoughts being sent your way for speedy recoveries :)

Mrs. Taz
Jun 2, 2005, 4:52 PM
hey everyone im home YAY!!! thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. and to allbi and mihh and arana for the lovely roses and to cmm for the lovely flowers and balloon i recieved from him also. and yes i must admit i did have fun with flirting with some of the nurses and nurses aids. :) and I want to say also a big thankyou to taz for keeping everyone updated and being there for me though the whole thing and even now since i am home. he has been so great with me and puting up with my aches and pains and doing anything he can to help me to feel better. I love you taz with all my heart, big hugs and kisses to you for all you have done. and I also wanted to say that i hope gayle's surgery and steph's surgery went well and they are feeling better. I also hope to see gayle online in chat so we can talk also.