PDA

View Full Version : Cat and the Bikers.....

Kiowa_Pacer
Jul 25, 2010, 12:47 AM
We went and saw Mama and her friend at the huge biker rally today. OMG was that fun! They estimates 7,000 people had attended this 4 day event and from what we saw, I didn't doubt it one bit. It was fun to stand back un-seen and watch her and Froggie work. They were so busy that they hadn't noticed us for about a half and hour--until the kidlettes found her booth. She was tired, and hurting, but too stubborn (she deems it determined) to stop for too long. But she did stop to buy the kids corn dogs and kettle corn. (Big softie)

She will be home tomorrow sometime, and she can tell you about all of the flirting and teasing, and bantering I saw her doing. I tell you, there is no shame in that woman's game! LOL

Kit, ratting on the Cat.

codybear3
Jul 25, 2010, 11:20 AM
Cool, cool... I am wondering which Cat you are refering to... Also, bike rallys are Da Bomb... How bout posting some pics of this event??? :paw::paw:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 25, 2010, 8:18 PM
lol Doggone tattletails! I'm home...exhusted, windburned all ta hell, but happy. The event was great with the exceptions of the rain, fog so think that you couldnt see 10 feet in front of you and the high winds that made me concerned for my booth. lol There were tons of bikers and it was estimated about 5, 000 people coming thru there. When the sun Did come out, it was beautifully hot and I was a happy Cat. My cohort got some pics but unfortunately I'm in a couple of them..I didnt run fast enough..LOL
Glad to be home and in my little warm bed. Sleeping on an air mattreress in a tent (with a blanket of fog so thick that you couldnt find the damn bathroom)with cold of 47 degrees made me appreciate it a Great deal! lol
Hope everyones weekend was really fun, too.
Exhusted Cat