PDA

View Full Version : advice

bionicknight
Jul 20, 2010, 2:21 PM
my wife and recently, had a mmf threesome. as the guy was fucking her from the rear, i was under her eating her, his dick slipped into my mouth for a second, i loved the feeling, and now want to suck a cock. my wife and i have eaten the same pussy and i would luv for us to suck the same dick. how do i approach her on the subject, she thinks i am straight and doesnt mention it.

ironwood
Jul 20, 2010, 2:28 PM
If she is bi she will understand .So just tell her what happened during your threesome.Then tell her you want to expolre more.I am pretty sure she will be ok with it if you both have already shared a women.Best of luck.

Hephaestion
Jul 20, 2010, 3:25 PM
Next time you have a mmf and you get cock in the mouth, don't let it go. She will probably get the message.

sephirothtx
Jul 20, 2010, 3:25 PM
"if she is bi she will understand" this is not necesarrily always true (not to scare you, best to always tell your partner the truth 100%) i had a mate once that was bi herself and when i braved myself into telling her i was bisexual, it got wierd between us, like she didn't like the idea,

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 20, 2010, 8:44 PM
So sit down and talk to her about it, Sweetie. Like IW said...just explain to her that what happened got you to thinking you might like to try it sometime. Hell, she might want to jump right in and show you how. I Love teaching a man that never has how to suck a cock, and its very fun and exciting. :}
Good luck to ya.
Cat

void()
Jul 21, 2010, 12:19 PM
"Talk to _____ about it. & Be honest."

This ought to be pinned as Best Advice and have a way to link to it. Well, here we go then. Feel at liberty to link to this post in replies. Might save lots of typing and such.

If you are unable to talk to a lover as a friend, or even another human being, then you may need to consider leaving that relationship. It boils down to simple and honest communication being a solution, or means to solution 98% of the time. This lesson garnered from much personal and the life experience from many others.

Remain honest not only with everyone else but yourself as well. If you have to lie or deceive yourself, then lots more is wrong than can be given advice for in a humble forum. You probably ought to consider finding professional help at such point. No one here (save maybe a few) are real life mental docs or general practitioners. And they are not really here to continue their business hours.

Brings up another quick point or two. Be respectful of yourself and others. If you can not respect yourself, you can't respect others. And you can forget them respecting you. Respect, like trust, is earned by giving. Also, many people think our world owes you everything. Surprise! It owes you nothing. Be gracious, remember gratitude is the attitude.

So I stretched a little yarn. One more thing however. The world is to fair. You may point out that it isn't. But then what are you comparing to? If everything went your way every time, all the time, then it'd not be right to me or Joe. There is only so much Fair to go around, it gets spread out as best Life can. Sorry if that causes problems but I've found it to be a hard and fast Truth. And nobody can change it.

Well, run 'er slow.