PDA

View Full Version : Just for shits and giggles............

DuckiesDarling
Jul 18, 2010, 5:39 AM
Do you prefer

SURPRISE SEX

or

PLANNED SEX

and

WHY?

Realist
Jul 18, 2010, 6:35 AM
I've enjoyed a little of both. This is my take on this subject:

Planned sex is best when you have time to get away, have privacy, and prepare for a special event. Maybe you want to explore new venues at your leisure. Everything can be in place, like good food, drink, music, toys, lubricants, or any other thing else you want to incorporate. The atmosphere is relaxed, time is not of essence and each phase of that time can be experienced to the fullest.

Spontaneous sex happens when two (maybe more) people are struck with overwhelming urges, at a time that may not be the most convenient, but the desire overcomes normal caution, comfort, or even privacy. The level of intensity creates a level of desire that requires immediate action, to hell with being prepared. Surprise sex is intensely passionate and rewarding, if not a little scary and messy.

Jackofalltrades
Jul 18, 2010, 7:44 AM
I gotta go with "SURPRISE SEX".
It is the whole rawness of it. Planned is always thought out too much, you spend all day looking forward to it and you over think it. When it happens it is almost never as good as you thought it was gonna be.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 18, 2010, 1:08 PM
Can I put in a order now for a little bit of both after my operation??? lol
Cat

citystyleguy
Jul 18, 2010, 1:28 PM
damn, i have to choose????!!!! can i have both, first the surprise, followed by the other, then a little more surprise inbetween two more planned....

,,,okay, sorry wondered away from the question; what was the question again! :cool:

DuckiesDarling
Jul 18, 2010, 1:47 PM
hahaha sure Cat, anything for my favorite pussy.

This is kinda tough for me to answer myself. It kinda grew out of a convo we were having this morning. Naturally with him having a flatmate we mostly had to plan for sex when I was there. But we had our share of surprise sex and it was pretty intense, the added element of omg he might hear or he'll "know" what we did in shower.

Personally, I love both kinds, and like City, would love em mixed up and done bothways from Sunday. :tong:

Jackofalltrades
Jul 18, 2010, 3:34 PM
Can I put in a order now for a little bit of both after my operation??? lol
Cat
:compuser:(((((in a smokey/squeekywaitresvoice)))))
OK so let me see if I got this.
three cup o' Joe's, two black, one light n sweet
two OJ, one cran
one cow-n-not yet chicken, you want the "not yet" running and the cow mooing
one order of flap jacks with a side of bacon
one surprise "oooyearighttheredon'tstop" in the back room, so good that we will need to close for renovations
one grits with extra butter
one oatmeal
one planned encounter of "one night/1000 positions/whole lot o' Gatorade" love-making that will blow yours, mine, his, hers, and anybody else's within ear shot socks off
and every one wants our Jack's famous apple/pecan whole wheat toast
That it?
OK great, it may be a bit though. The cook is serving up an order of "TAKE ME RIGHT HERE AND RIDE ME LIKE A SHETLAND PONY" for the table in the corner.
:smilies15:suave::shades::rolleyes::bigrin:
(Jack LOVES being him:cool:, and smilies:tong:)

csrakate
Jul 18, 2010, 3:37 PM
For some reason I have a sudden urge to go to Waffle House! LOL!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 18, 2010, 3:37 PM
Dayummm! I wanna go eat at Jack's resturant! lol
Laughing Cat

Jackofalltrades
Jul 18, 2010, 5:39 PM
Jack's "Famous" All You Can "EAT" southern/northern/eastern/western Restaurant
hours of operation
Monday-Friday
10pm-6am
Sat. and Sun. all day till 6pm
dress attire or clothes not necessary(or wanted)
"At Jack's, we are so good at what we do, we GUARANTEE! U will CUM again
:bigrin:

coyotedude
Jul 18, 2010, 5:58 PM
At this moment, I guess I'd have to give the nod to surprise sex. It's kinda like getting a surprise present, just 'cause. It's an extra special treat.

But there is something compelling about a well-planned seduction...

Peace

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 18, 2010, 6:08 PM
LMAo Does this mean if we are having a good meal, there will be a Surprise visitor crawl under the the table, and we hafta keep a straight face?? I have a hard Enough time keeping a straight face as it is! (Shup Yoti) But, I may walk out of there with a big grin.. lol
Cat

coyotedude
Jul 18, 2010, 6:11 PM
One reason to smile broadly: the world will wonder what you've been up to.

Especially if you're Cat...:tongue:

csrakate
Jul 18, 2010, 6:15 PM
LMAo Does this mean if we are having a good meal, there will be a Surprise visitor crawl under the the table, and we hafta keep a straight face?? I have a hard Enough time keeping a straight face as it is! (Shup Yoti) But, I may walk out of there with a big grin.. lol
Cat

Cat...I wasn't aware you HAD a straight face! LOL....you're either always up to something or at least planning it...:tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 18, 2010, 6:17 PM
I try Darlin. Ask Yoti. He sat there with us at an event and watched me being mischievious..lol I was Attempting to be a good girl, but you know I cant be Too good for Too long...I go into withdrawals.. :bigrin:
Bad Cat

coyotedude
Jul 18, 2010, 7:15 PM
Watching Cat's inner struggle to not jump up and grope someone was tough.

:tongue: