PDA

View Full Version : bisexual fitness

Long Duck Dong
Jul 18, 2010, 2:57 AM
they say sex is good for the health and the cardio system..... but what sex is good for you and what sex is best for you..????

well the question has been answered with this simple and easy guide to sex exercise as we do the calorie counting for you.........
its graded by activity..... but be forewarned..... the extreme exercises can be hazardous to your health so we recommend that before you attempt the extreme exercises, you look into a bullet proof vest, a crash helmet and breaking the land speed record for running........

citystyleguy
Jul 18, 2010, 3:02 AM
...thanks for a great laugh! however, i got one question, in positions, there is listed;

the italian chandelier,

maybe, but i didnt know that is what it was called! ;)

DuckiesDarling
Jul 18, 2010, 3:09 AM
ROFLMAO, I had to go look as well, City and I found a link....

http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/chanposakait.html

citystyleguy
Jul 18, 2010, 3:39 AM
sweet! only i did it with a guy, does that count! or is there another name??? ;) thanks for the site, tho'; hell there is website for anything, everything!!!

now there i go, places not otherwise intended for the good of society! :tong:

Hephaestion
Jul 18, 2010, 4:26 AM
So what is the one where one swings in and from an actual Italian chandelier called?

DuckiesDarling
Jul 18, 2010, 4:28 AM
aching joints afterward comes to mind, Heph :)

just4mefc
Jul 18, 2010, 2:42 PM
sweet! only i did it with a guy, does that count! or is there another name??? ;) thanks for the site, tho'; hell there is website for anything, everything!!!

now there i go, places not otherwise intended for the good of society! :tong:

Greek Chandelier?
:)