Hmmm, look familiar?

http://3x3m.com/files/rejected/

arana
Mar 30, 2006, 8:03 PM
Are you implying that any of us could have felt rejected at some point? :tong:

m.in.heels&hose
Mar 30, 2006, 9:25 PM
i can relate to this very well

i once was confronted and rejected by my peers in church school when i was younger

i have forgiven these people a little, but i never forgot

:bipride: m.in.heels&hose

Nara_lovely
Apr 1, 2006, 6:20 AM
....maybe the 'rejected ones' were those left sitting down??

(I'd like to think so)

huneypot
Apr 1, 2006, 6:25 AM
the rejected 1s were the 1s blessed and lifted up, :)

cool link allbi, hun
ty

hugz

twisted1
Apr 1, 2006, 6:33 AM
Ahh I think I understand.... rejection is a growth stage... it causes one to think back into their persona and evaluate what if anything they can do to make sure this doesn;t happen again. It by far is a double edge sword, the pain from rejection is a hard pill to swallow, but the outcome from the rejection is one that forces us to grow and become better

rupertbare
Apr 1, 2006, 9:04 AM
I feel so rejected!!!!!!!!!!! :(

The link wouldn't download at this interenet cafe!!!!!!! rofl!!!!!!!
Not in any of the formats!!!!!

Bloo*y typical!!!!!!!!!!!

Rupe :)

Sparks
Apr 1, 2006, 9:05 AM
Yes, it doe's. But isn't the woman with the baby........omg isn't she stuningly beautiful.

happyjoe68
Apr 1, 2006, 9:50 AM
and there was me thinking that the message of the New Testament was to love thy neighbour as thyself :eek:

Truly does the sun shine on the self-righteous ...

nubiwoman
Apr 1, 2006, 12:01 PM
....maybe the 'rejected ones' were those left sitting down??

(I'd like to think so)

nice point Nara... so would i :bigrin:

Alaric
Apr 1, 2006, 2:40 PM
Religion? A joke really... Rejection? A reality really...

I have a religion horror story but I will reserve it... Too lousy to post in here... Mrs Al may decide to tell, but not me - not right now... :(

nubiwoman
Apr 1, 2006, 3:29 PM
Religion? A joke really... Rejection? A reality really...

I have a religion horror story but I will reserve it... Too lousy to post in here... Mrs Al may decide to tell, but not me - not right now... :(

....me too Alaric, i have too many religious horror stories

... and i suspect we are not alone here..

...julie x

Driver 8
Apr 1, 2006, 4:56 PM
By the way, this is from a series of ads produced by the United Church of Christ. It's a Christian criticism of attitudes within the faith ... something you don't see enough of IMO.

allbimyself
Apr 1, 2006, 6:46 PM
It's the same old story, driver. Religious texts are so contradictory, you can use your religion to justify anything, be it open and caring or closed and hateful.

DÆMØN
Apr 2, 2006, 3:48 AM
Why worry about rejection by "them" when you can have your own spirituality based on your own beliefs? Why be a sheeple?

Myself being pagan (ecclectic mind you ) is good enough for me. Its a private mater and in the end it matters only to me. I don't "worship" I "Celebrate" nature.

Mass Xtianity and stuch hold no appeal to me.

smokey
Apr 2, 2006, 1:38 PM
the two worst phrases are....can't we just be friends? and, I like you alot but...every man's ultimate fear is that his last lay was.

nubiwoman
Apr 2, 2006, 5:34 PM
It's the same old story, driver. Religious texts are so contradictory, you can use your religion to justify anything, be it open and caring or closed and hateful.

this is so true allbi...

i go with the open and caring (the greatest gift is love..etc etc) myself... otherwise.. whats the point? xx

love julie xx :female:

meteast chick
Apr 2, 2006, 7:10 PM
the rejected 1s were the 1s blessed and lifted up, :)

cool link allbi, hun
ty

hugz

Huney, so funny because that was MY first thought exactly!!!

In addition, whether or not a certain religion kicks you out or rejects you should not change your basic belief. I have friends who consider bisexuality or homosexuality a sin and against God, but I still have the fundamental Christian beliefs...OMG, why are they my friends again???

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast